MIKA favourite food help!

Hevthehampster

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and those things (potato pancakes???) he was frying for dinner with Es Devlin on PDP DVD, i can't remember the name but Babuccia and Nono gave me some recipes...u can find it at

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17520&highlight=wonka+kitchen

these things he was frying at the dvd were pancakes, i thought they were fish fillets:blink:

weird but yummy yoghurts :naughty:

images-3.jpg

:wink2:

so the corners are yoghurts!

i love eating yoghurt with strawberries especially in the summer!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Erm....I know Mika LOVES Lebanese food, BUT, which dish?

I am planning to go to a Lebanese restaurant for the first time in my life on his birthday with my whole family... you should've seen my mum's face when she heard about my long time-thought-about plan :lmfao: As I said it's the first time I'm going and I have noooo idea what I should order there. On the other hand I don't want to be like :freak: there and not know what to order...I'm the fan of a Lebanese-born man after all. :das:

She was like: :blink: "Are you serious? Does it make any difference for him/you?"

me: "Mum, is HIS birthday, we have to do something special!!! :doh: (in my mind: you don't even know that last year we ordered chineese for the same reason :naughty: ) "

mum: "I give up, OK! :biggrin2: "

Edited by B!anka

:aah:

Spaghetti with Nutella...

:puke:

Believe me or not, I am just AS crazy to try that one day...soon! :biggrin2:

I always seem to have totally different opinions! just as I think that the new video proves once again that he IS NOT GAY when everybody else claims that he is more gay than ever...:shocked:

I always seem to have totally different opinions! just as I think that the new video proves once again that he IS NOT GAY when everybody else claims that he is more gay than ever...:shocked:

:naughty: ammm but spagheti whit nutella :blink: sick :aah:

his like te Spagheti :biggrin2: is great but whit nutella :aah: oh my god

Go ahead! You brave woman! :thumb_yello:

I will stick to tomato sauce... :biggrin2:

Don't ask yourself too many questions, Bianca, just make a choice on your own, follow your ideas and respect the man himself! :wink2::huglove:

Go ahead! You brave woman! :thumb_yello:

I will stick to tomato sauce... :biggrin2:

Don't ask yourself too many questions, Bianca, just make a choice on your own, follow your ideas and respect the man himself! :wink2::huglove:

:pbjt:

(that's pretty much what I was thinking about when reading your post)

Erm....I know Mika LOVES Lebanese food, BUT, which dish?

I am planning to go to a Lebanese restaurant for the first time in my life on his birthday with my whole family... you should've seen my mum's face when she heard about my long time-thought-about plan :lmfao: As I said it's the first time I'm going and I have noooo idea what I should order there. On the other hand I don't want to be like :freak: there and not know what to order...I'm the fan of a Lebanese-born man after all. :das:

She was like: :blink: "Are you serious? Does it make any difference for him/you?"

me: "Mum, is HIS birthday, we have to do something special!!! :doh: (in my mind: you don't even know that last year we ordered chineese for the same reason :naughty: ) "

mum: "I give up, OK! :biggrin2: "

Mmm, whatever you order, I'm sure you'll be pleased. :D I find most/all Lebanese/Middle Eastern food SO yummy! Maybe start off with hummus and falafels? :)

• 2 years later...
Hahaha :lmao: he wrote it down in an interview didn't he :aah:

i think he eat a lot yogurt style lybano..and almond...like flowers too...

:hypo: for this state of mind he need eat more...attachment.php?attachmentid=8690&stc=1&d=1331441228with love of mer...

post-20706-14298369692_thumb.jpg