Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I've missed it, but is who is going to order the tshirts for the band? I'm leaving for France (on holidays) next saturday and I'd like to make my donation before I leave. :cheerful_h4h:

I think that the latest was that Blue Sky would order them.

Which means we need to decide on numbers, sizes and colours. Let me try and recap and I will post.

Anyone else please post what the latest idea was? re sizes and colours?

The spagetti top for Cherisse in purple won't work as the site only do 2 colours: pink and some other light one, so maybe we can get her a pink one? With the print in black or so?

Just one question:

If we (which - in this case - means Me) dosen't have the opportunity to make this T-shirt, is it okey if I just print it out on a ordinary A4 paper, and then take a picture of me, holding the logo in front of me?

(Okey, that become very confusing.. :boxed: Sorry, hope you got the point anyway!)

Erm....It's everyone's project, so not only my opinion counts:blush-anim-cl:. I think it's a great idea though, if they can't get the Tshirt anything similar will count...The more we get the better.

Hi Robi............are you going to post your pic of your top or is it top secret!:naughty: I don't get ours till the end of next week as I told the man there was 'no rush' which in a way there isn't but I am desperate to see them!:naughty:

When do our pics have to be to Louiza by?

When do you want the money Sara? Please could you add Abby to the list on the first page for wearing a shirt and me on to the list for donating one, thank you!:thumb_yello:

kath

we are not supposed to post pics in here, are we?

just send them to louiza and she will gather them in a photobucket album...after mika receives the pic album, louiza is going to post the link for us all to see...just not to spoil the surprise to mika!:thumb_yello:

so shall we send the money to Blue sky?

Just wanted to pop in here and say the shirt designs are absolutely goregous! I especially love the pink on black. Beautiful.

I would love Mika to play the RAH, but then I would also need you guys to start a "Get Satya to London!" petition. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

oh no.......:shocked:

he was the most affectionate....

i still can get used to it....

Yeah...

I feel really really awkward about this whole Luke thing! We just know one side of the story and I wish to know the other side too! At the moment there are some peolpe talking really bad about Mika! It makes me really sad :tears:

I think we need to get a t-shirt for the new guy - its not his fault

he is in the position he is!! He should be welcomed - Luke said nothing

bad about Mika - we should be the same about the new guy!!

Just popping in...but haven't really got anything interesting to say (ok...I know...what's new!) Yes, I defintely think we need to include the new guy...how could we not?:shocked: However...we are going to be guessing size!:naughty:

Agree 100%

Just popping in...but haven't really got anything interesting to say (ok...I know...what's new!) Yes, I defintely think we need to include the new guy...how could we not?:shocked: However...we are going to be guessing size!:naughty:

XL is usually a safe bet....

Erm....It's everyone's project, so not only my opinion counts:blush-anim-cl:. I think it's a great idea though, if they can't get the Tshirt anything similar will count...The more we get the better.

Okey...

And who am I going too send the picture too?

totally agree with you:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

(Btw, mamma verkade positiv till att låta mig åka till RAH om det hela blir av! :thumb_yello: )

mmmmmm

sienna

understood 'mamma', 'positiv' and 'RAH'...what an improvement! :naughty:

soooooooooooooo

are we sending pics folks???:bleh:

mmmmmm

sienna

understood 'mamma', 'positiv' and 'RAH'...what an improvement! :naughty:

soooooooooooooo

are we sending pics folks???:bleh:

Haven't got the shirt yet but will do when I have!:thumb_yello:

Yeah...

I feel really really awkward about this whole Luke thing! We just know one side of the story and I wish to know the other side too! At the moment there are some peolpe talking really bad about Mika! It makes me really sad :tears:

Don't worry about it. I don't think that Mika, the person is aimed at and criticized. The concept MIKA more so. Organization, responsibilities and lack of both... despite all the discussion the sun will rise again tomorrow. :wink2:

Don't worry about it. I don't think that Mika, the person is aimed at and criticized. The concept MIKA more so. Organization, responsibilities and lack of both... despite all the discussion the sun will rise again tomorrow. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

I've made my picture and pm-ed Louiza. It made me remember why I don't wear tshirts more often, they're not flattering my "curves". :boxed:

:naughty: