Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

Ok....so these people are majorly inconsistent, the test has been carried out:naughty::naughty:

Received today:

Greetings from Zazzle!

The following item(s) from your order 131-83348953-3879984 were

shipped to:

Sara

via Priority Shipping (4-21 days)

----------------------------------------------------------

MIKA@ RAH by violet_sky, from BlueSkyTokyo

Ladies Sheer V-Neck (Fitted), Black, Adult L

Quantity: 1

The only problem is that I never thought that "Priority" could mean between 4-21 days, so I chose that option, and now I have no clue when I will get the stupid thing....so we shall see.

What a shame if it doesn't make it on time:thumbdown:.

But so far, it looks like they shipped it.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....so these people are majorly inconsistent, the test has been carried out:naughty::naughty:

Received today:

Greetings from Zazzle!

shipped to:

Sara

The only problem is that I never thought that "Priority" could mean between 4-21 days, so I chose that option, and now I have no clue when I will get the stupid thing....so we shall see.

Idiots! Mwahahah! :bleh:

Sara maybe you can give this shirt to Sara if it arrives in time?

I thought of doing that, but then I will not be seeing any of you to pass it on.:mf_rosetinted:

I have argued with them that this is not an "image" of Mika, it is not his official logo in any way, but they say they are protecting his right of celebrity. "Specifically, your order contains a product with an image in violation of Mika’s rights of celebrity/publicity."

Sorry this just makes me want to:bash:

Since when is a "right of celebrity/publicity" a legal right? :bonk:

Sara maybe you can order Sarah's shirt for her??

I thought of doing that, but then I will not be seeing any of you to pass it on.:mf_rosetinted:

I have argued with them that this is not an "image" of Mika, it is not his official logo in any way, but they say they are protecting his right of celebrity. "Specifically, your order contains a product with an image in violation of Mika’s rights of celebrity/publicity."

Sorry this just makes me want to:bash:

Since when is a "right of celebrity/publicity" a legal right? :bonk:

I'm prepared to violet his rights of celebrity anytime :wub2: Muhahah

I just checked my user panel again on the zazzle page, and it is showing Sarah's shirt as a purchase....what does that mean?? (It shows you all by name and location!)

They are majorly inconsistent. This is making me :mad3:

Update on zazzle

The reason it infringes, they say, is that Mika's name and "image" are on the design. I think that is a matter of interpretation. Who else would know the person was MIKA except us??

Very strange. I placed my order through Zazzle and they shipped it out. However, I just checked on the "trace the shipment" and found out it was supposedly delivered two days ago!!! :shocked: I haven't seen it. Maybe the Zazzle people swooped in and picked it off my porch after UPS delivered it? :bleh: (or maybe my neighbor has it?) Hmmm, somehow it doesn't feel like an infringement huh? I know if I wore the shirt around here most people would say, "Who's Mika?" :naughty: (and I suppose, "what is RAH?") :thumbdown:

I'm prepared to violet his rights of celebrity anytime :wub2: Muhahah

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Very strange. I placed my order through Zazzle and they shipped it out. However, I just checked on the "trace the shipment" and found out it was supposedly delivered two days ago!!! :shocked: I haven't seen it. Maybe the Zazzle people swooped in and picked it off my porch after UPS delivered it? (or maybe my neighbor has it?) Hmmm, somehow it doesn't feel like an infringement huh? I know if I wore the shirt around here most people would say, "Who's Mika?" :naughty: (and I suppose, "what is RAH?") :thumbdown:

Have you already paid for it?:boxed:

Very strange. I placed my order through Zazzle and they shipped it out. However, I just checked on the "trace the shipment" and found out it was supposedly delivered two days ago!!! :shocked: I haven't seen it. Maybe the Zazzle people swooped in and picked it off my porch after UPS delivered it? :bleh: (or maybe my neighbor has it?) Hmmm, somehow it doesn't feel like an infringement huh? I know if I wore the shirt around here most people would say, "Who's Mika?" :naughty: (and I suppose, "what is RAH?") :thumbdown:

So did you ship it express? and are you tracking through UPS? You can contact UPS and ask them.

I shipped mine priority (also known as regular:mf_rosetinted:) and it says shipped, but there is no tracking for that.

I left out the noun.

I was the ....that set it up.

The What? The twat?:roftl:

Sorry the poem thread has got to me.

You were the kind considerate helpful person that set it up!:wub2::shocked:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Have you already paid for it?:boxed:

So did you ship it express? and are you tracking through UPS? You can contact UPS and ask them.

I shipped mine priority (also known as regular:mf_rosetinted:) and it says shipped, but there is no tracking for that.

Update!

Mine was delivered to my neighbor, so I do have it now. :blush-anim-cl: Yes, I shipped it express, I think. It was supposed to be delivered in 4-10 days or something like that. The mailing choices were rather strange. But it is here now. I guess I can now start infringing with impunity (or something) :bleh:

I am glad it has arrived safely. Still waiting for my own, but it is only a week so far.

I may yet be sending in a photo of me and a piece of paper, not a T shirt.:blink:

Will you be wearing the piece of paper? :das::das::naughty:

Ok....so these people are majorly inconsistent, the test has been carried out:naughty:

Received today:

Greetings from Zazzle!

shipped to:

Sara

WHAT!!!:shocked: Incomptent fools!

I just checked my user panel again on the zazzle page, and it is showing Sarah's shirt as a purchase....what does that mean?? (It shows you all by name and location!)

They are majorly inconsistent. This is making me :mad3:

I think I need to check my credit card details and make sure they haven't charged me....:sneaky2:

I feel bad cuz I was the that set it up....:boxed:

Don't feel bad - it was a lovely gesture that was going to meke this a lot easier for everyone. You weren't to know this would happen.

Anyway, I decided to be creative and do it myself....got the transfer paper and a lovely pinl t-shirt today, will print the design onto the magic paper tomorrow from work (must remember to get it to print backwards....) and will then create my master piece tomorrow night....watch this space:thumb_yello:

Glad you got sorted SL....I hope Zazzle don't charge you!:shocked:

Does anyone have Louiza's email addy? If so could you pm me it please? I can't add attachments to pm's for some reason so need the email. I pm'd her but I don't think she has been on.

Update!

Mine was delivered to my neighbor, so I do have it now. :blush-anim-cl: Yes, I shipped it express, I think. It was supposed to be delivered in 4-10 days or something like that. The mailing choices were rather strange. But it is here now. I guess I can now start infringing with impunity (or something) :bleh:

lilmot i got your pic:thumb_yello:

OK All financial contributors(!) should have received a PM from me. There are 14 of us paying. It is only 3 Euros or $4.80 each. (Express postage was very expensive!)

The list is

wendi

agnieszka

DANI56

mari62

sienna

shady

sariflor

Blue Sky

kaatje006

kath

lilmot

robertina

christine

lillibet

If you think you should have been on this list but weren't, you better PM me fast.

Sariflor will be collecting payments in Amsterdam from wendi, agnieszka, sienna and shady. She will get Robi's in Madrid and Kath's in Paris. The rest of you are paying me by Paypal as per the details in the PM.

I appreciate everyone's contributions.

Louiza, so you have a list of everyone who contributed the the project as a whole, including the names on the first page of this thread? Please make sure that the people in this post are all also included.