CHUBBY BUNNY!: Howmany can you have?

pianogirlsammy

So, as I Learned recently, mika is totally into CHUBBY BUNNY!

I played for the first time today , and i luaghed so hard!

So, does it matter if they areJet-Puffed or not? Ours were, and they were really hard to play with. I won and i only got up to 9, but in his australian interveiw, mika could do like 19! ;D

So, have any of u played? Which Marshmallows did you use?

HOW MANY CAN U HAVE?!

Dont u luv when like halfway thruogh the game, everyone's chubby bunny comes out like CHOUCHOU BOOBOO! lol

-peace,love,music!

-sAmMy ;D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 9 is better than what i got! my friend got chubby bunny marshmallows in her mika mail, so we decided to play, but i think i got to 2 or 3:blush-anim-cl: before we spit them out. they weren't that great tasting:mf_rosetinted:

ahh, at camp i had to help run a chubby bunny booth for this event for the kids younger than me. lets just say, you lose your appetite for marshmallows when you see them half chewed, coming out of a kids mouth:naughty:

So, as I Learned recently, mika is totally into CHUBBY BUNNY!

I played for the first time today , and i luaghed so hard!

So, does it matter if they areJet-Puffed or not? Ours were, and they were really hard to play with. I won and i only got up to 9, but in his australian interveiw, mika could do like 19! ;D

So, have any of u played? Which Marshmallows did you use?

HOW MANY CAN U HAVE?!

Dont u luv when like halfway thruogh the game, everyone's chubby bunny comes out like CHOUCHOU BOOBOO! lol

-peace,love,music!

-sAmMy ;D

I played that! :punk:

I got 17, but they were mini-marshmallows, so it was probably about 6 if you convert them into regular-marshmallow ratio! :roftl:

What brand was everyone using? I was using ASDA's :)

There's an even funnier game where you put a biscuit in your mouth, and say "Pussy" without any crumbs coming out! :floor:

I was laughing more at us all shouting "PUSSY!" in the middle of the dining hall at school than i was at the quantity of crumbs sprayed out :roftl:

• 5 months later...