Hi :mf_rosetinted:

A very important week is coming up at our school, (you call it midterms??) I have to get my grades up THIS week or I have to do this year again. :thumbdown: For my art class I have an exam about any artist you like, so I chose 'DaWack' :thumb_yello: But...there is not much about her on the internet. So I hope you can help me :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks,

linde

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very important week is coming up at our school, (you call it midterms??) I have to get my grades up THIS week or I have to do this year again. :thumbdown: For my art class I have an exam about any artist you like, so I chose 'DaWack' :thumb_yello: But...there is not much about her on the internet. So I hope you can help me :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks,

linde

ooh cool!:D good choice to pick, though I don't know know much more than the average Mika fan knows about DaWack...

lucky you get to pick an artist for your exam, we just had to take what we were given:thumbdown:

Thanks,

linde

Does this help?: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6551&highlight=sound+and+vision+telegraph

Do you need pics aswell?

If you check out hotdlp's myspace pics, she took pictures of Yasmine's drawings at the exhibition (gotta love Danika, eh! :wub2:) and there's a pic on Mika's MySpace of Yasmine painting, which could help, cos you see what she uses.

If you check out hotdlp's myspace pics, she took pictures of Yasmine's drawings at the exhibition (gotta love Danika, eh! :wub2:) and there's a pic on Mika's MySpace of Yasmine painting, which could help, cos you see what she uses.

Thanks, :biggrin2:

Aaaw Cazzz :wub2: Luv ya too :bleh: