Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WYR

have his private number (but not always garenteed he's gunna answer)

or

have a drawing you made him that he hangs in his flat/parent's basement:naughty:

hmmmm im going w/ the number, more personal contact, we would have long conversations about everything from his favourite colour to the meaning of his song lyrics, we would fall deeply in love and then i could hang whatever i want is mama pennimans basement :naughty:<3

Be a friend because one night would make me lonely for the rest of my life!

Bump into him in the sreets and talk for ages... Get his number, be his friend...

A kiss means nothing if it's only one thing.

Have a pair of his pants... I think I like pants and I don't really do posters ;)

WYR

Have Mika give you something of his to treasure and keep...

Or

Be Mika's date to the Brit awards and wear (and keep) an outfit that he picked out esp for you and just LOVES on you!

WYR

be given an award by mika

or

give an award to mika?

Give him an award.

If I get an award I want it to be given to me by anyone BUT him so I can thank him in a big speech from the heart for being such an amazing inspiration to me and to so many others.

To give an award to Mika: "And the winner of the award for best singer, artist and all round person IS......"

*I open the onvelope*

:o OMG! IT'S MIKAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Jumps into his arms in a gigantic hug and he lifts me into the air and spins me around*

*I give him the little statue and he goes to the podium...

O_o "I think she was more excited than I am!" O_o

WYR

be given an award by mika

or

give an award to mika?

I dunno...if I was given an award by Mika that means that I'm an artist,a singer.And that means that he would congratulate me and give me the award and remember my name and that he may like my music and everything.Therefore,I might had a chance to work with him,as an artist.

But - if I give him an award,that would be fun,to say that he's the winner and give him the award and see him so happy :)

...and later go for a drink with him lol :naughty:

I think I'll go for the 1st answer,but only if that's his decision - if he picked me to win the award.

Otherwise,I'd always give him an award,that's for sure :wink2:

ok, i have a really easy 1

WYR:

be best friends w/ mika

or be neighbors w/ mika (and still b his bff)

to me i woulld do the second one, the be neighbors and be his bff, its a win win situation :wink2:

Yeah totally,me too...:wink2:

WYR

choose mika's outfits out for a week

or

have mika choose your outfits for a week?

HAVE MIKA CHOOSE MY OUTFITS! MOST DEF!!! I would suddenly have such a fantastic wardrobe!! and everyone would tell me how awesome i looked and i would be like.. oh mika picked it out for me...

actually today i said to my friend "you shirt is really mika-y" and she was like "I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!! I BOUGHT THIS SHIRT JUST SO YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!!" lol the obsession continues

WYR

Be in love with Mika but never(rarely) see him

See him all the time but watch him in love with the wrong person(not be able to break them up)

...that ones depressing...id go for the first even thought its tragically sad, im a romantic and it would make me think im in like a romeo and juliet type play:wub2:

HAVE MIKA CHOOSE MY OUTFITS! MOST DEF!!! I would suddenly have such a fantastic wardrobe!! and everyone would tell me how awesome i looked and i would be like.. oh mika picked it out for me...

actually today i said to my friend "you shirt is really mika-y" and she was like "I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!! I BOUGHT THIS SHIRT JUST SO YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!!" lol the obsession continues

WYR

Be in love with Mika but never(rarely) see him

See him all the time but watch him in love with the wrong person(not be able to break them up)

...that ones depressing...id go for the first even thought its tragically sad, im a romantic and it would make me think im in like a romeo and juliet type play:wub2:

oh god, def. the first one, if i had to watch him be in love w/ someone:blink:. well i guess you could always kill the other person:naughty:, but if he found out you did it...well...

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

Let, me first answer the questions then make my own,

1st question my answer: a (I can't kill my grandma no I'm sorry, I still love you Mika)

question2 my answer: b (cuz I could probably help him before he totally dies)

okay my turn ready set go:

1. would you rather...

a.marry Mika but he was abusive,and loved you mentaly

b.marry Mika but he didn't love you

2. would you rather...

a. have a one night stand with Mika

b. go to your mom's funeral

c. have a one night stand with Mika then got arrested but he loved you!

so go ahead and answer the questions please...NOW!!:naughty::wink2: Love ya guys and totally love YOU Mika:mf_lustslow::bleh: