Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

Would you rather...

Kiss Mika's neck

OR

Have Mika kiss your neck? :das:

I'd pick the 2nd one, oooh baby him kissing my neck:das:if he did that I'd faint and if I didn't after he did it we'd go crazy with eachother so I have a chace to kiss his neck and etc.:das::pbjt: too!

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd pick the 2nd one, oooh baby him kissing my neck:das:if he did that I'd faint and if I didn't after he did it we'd go crazy with eachother so I have a chace to kiss his neck and etc.:das::pbjt: too!

Oyeah :das::lmfao:

That would be awesummm :naughty:

good choice! i'd choose that one too,at least even if we won't be seeing eachother anymore,he'll recall all the memories he had with me..awww..:wub2:

WYR

Take the place of saranayde as mika's duet partner

or

Take the place of cherisse as mika's drummer?

i think i know which one you'll choose :das:

i would pick being saranyde because shes next to him more in a gig :roftl::roftl:

good choice! i'd choose that one too,at least even if we won't be seeing eachother anymore,he'll recall all the memories he had with me..awww..:wub2:

WYR

Take the place of saranayde as mika's duet partner

or

Take the place of cherisse as mika's drummer?

i think i know which one you'll choose :das:

I'd pick the 1st one,but hey - Cherisse has the best view :das:

Would you rather...

Kiss Mika's neck

OR

Have Mika kiss your neck? :das:

Oooh I would like him to kiss my neck...but kissing Mika's neck isn't bad too :drool:

lose his hair,he could always get himself a wig if he wants to :mf_rosetinted:

WYR

be in love with him,travel the world in a week and never see him again

or

hate him (he hates you as well),but you'll be seeing eachother for ur entire life(still hating eachother).

LOL :roftl:

The first one :D

WYR

sit with Mika,drink tea and nicely chat with him

or

go to a wild party with him?

IDK, im thinking tea, because its one-on-one, its so much more personal and at a party there are so many other people and you never know he could easily get caught in a croud and you could not see him most of the night, but if we had tea together we could talk for hours and become amazingly close friends...and maybe more...:wink2:

1. a

2. c

:)

WYR

mika lose his beautiful voice

or

mika lose is wonderful hair?

Hair, Mika would go crazy if he couldn't sing anymore!

I don't care for my own crazy obsessivness over him, I choose the hair provided that he can wear something on his head to keep him warm in the winter and a sunhat so he doesn't get burned in the summed :)

IDK, im thinking tea, because its one-on-one, its so much more personal and at a party there are so many other people and you never know he could easily get caught in a croud and you could not see him most of the night, but if we had tea together we could talk for hours and become amazingly close friends...and maybe more...:wink2:

Agreed...

OMG, I just read your reply ending with "Or maybe more....."

Then scrolled down and saw the pic of Mika in your siggy and it was like he had that expression because of what you had said!

Priceless :D:D:D

Ok,

WYR

Attend a bal masque as his date, wear an outfit that he picked out esp. for you, be oggled by all the other men and have Mika get really protective... And do a kareoke song as well...

Or

Go, as his date to the 2008 Brit awards, walk the red carpet and have him talk about you when he's interviewed, sit with the Pennimans and friends at M's table (remember this is further away than where the fans are), watch him perform that AMAZING opening and get that award for best breakthrough act and have the media get nasty about what you're wearing and have Mika get really protective... And attend the after party ;)

NOTE: Both will take exactly the same amount of time, no more time will be spent after the choices and you may NOT go home with him after either! :P

i cant be bothered reading all the posts so im just going to say i wont hurt/kill anyone for mika

wont kill or hurt mika

ill just dream about him like i normally do and fantasize

but yeh i wont do anything to change anything :)

IDK, im thinking tea, because its one-on-one, its so much more personal and at a party there are so many other people and you never know he could easily get caught in a croud and you could not see him most of the night, but if we had tea together we could talk for hours and become amazingly close friends...and maybe more...

:wub2: yuuuup...

*has a fetish for neck kissing*

Imagin it either way, you're THAT close that you can smell him and kiss him and just near to him...

Wow I respect (and hate :D) anyone who gets to do that

:drool:

drink tea! it's the most personalized choice if you ask me :wink2:

Yes,I agree with you :wink2:

Ok,

WYR

Attend a bal masque as his date, wear an outfit that he picked out esp. for you, be oggled by all the other men and have Mika get really protective... And do a kareoke song as well...

Or

Go, as his date to the 2008 Brit awards, walk the red carpet and have him talk about you when he's interviewed, sit with the Pennimans and friends at M's table (remember this is further away than where the fans are), watch him perform that AMAZING opening and get that award for best breakthrough act and have the media get nasty about what you're wearing and have Mika get really protective... And attend the after party ;)

NOTE: Both will take exactly the same amount of time, no more time will be spent after the choices and you may NOT go home with him after either!

I think the second one probably cuz it's more than the 1st one I think but the 1st one is nice cuz he picked an outfit out esp. for ME:mf_lustslow::das:and he gets protective NICE:naughty::wink2: IDK which one to choose I really like the first one but the....the....SORRY I pick the first one it's more apealing:das:

Ok,

WYR:

have Mika start making love to you?

or

you start making love to Mika?

and

WYR:

see Mika everyday but he hates you?

or

see Mika 2 days a week and he loves you?

and

WYR:

see Mika naked?

or

have Mika see you naked?

go ahead:naughty::wink2:

Ok,

WYR:

or

and

WYR:

or

and

WYR:

see Mika naked?

or

have Mika see you naked?

have Mika start making love to you? :naughty:

see Mika 2 days a week and he loves you?:mf_rosetinted:

And I dont want to answer the last question :lmfao:

Ok,

WYR:

or

and

WYR:

or

and

WYR:

see Mika naked?

or

have Mika see you naked?

1. neither, dont wanna make love with mika

2. see mika 2 days

3. pfft. mika naked! :yay: