This One's For Us Girls PART 27

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so do i..it was such a hot day that i didn't want to go out today..so i started doing my homeworks..:boxed:

wow that must have been hot!! homework is so terrible lol!

Precisely :roftl: If anything my parents would go deaf from my singing, not my loud music :naughty:

you read my mind:shocked::roftl:

so do i..it was such a hot day that i didn't want to go out today..so i started doing my homeworks..:boxed:

What???

You have to choose between homeworks and hot day and you chose homeworks???

Btw, I finished school today, so my day was amazing!!!

What???

You have to choose between homeworks and hot day and you chose homeworks???

Btw, I finished school today, so my day was amazing!!!

I know,i'm quite stupid:bleh:but i have 3 whole months of holidays,so i have decided for today to do something

*'cause i know that at the end of the summer,i won't have finished yet my homework :naughty:*

Good evening then :naughty: I'm fine thanks. You?

Fine too.What have you been doing today?(Celebrating i bet,for portugal's defeat :roftl: )

Wow, how'd you guess!!! :bleh: Well basically the whole album, and also Alphabeat's album. Yeah precisely :wink2: At least I don't have a deadline, otherwise I'd end up leaving it at the last minute and rushing it, then it'll look crap :naughty:

I bet it isn't! I wanna see it anyway, whether it's crap or really good :bleh: Mine's probably really crappy as well :naughty:

I'm psychic,hahaha.Oh yeah,i kind of do that a lot,you know,dancing to Mika's album,then switching to some other dance numbers.There's this one time, iwas watching the licm dvd and dancing when i thought no one was around,it turned out my mom and brother have been standing on my doorstep,laughing the heck out at me! lol.

Same here,i heard someone said,'you can't rush art',or something on the Toy Story movie.it's true.

Haha,fineee..gonna upload it on the fan art thread,so keep your eyes peeled! how bout yours,any chances to see it there?

:roftl::roftl: There was an insect in my room last night. I had to get my sister to get rid of it. *shivers*

What's it with these insects coming about jees, I know it's spring/summer and all.. but *sigh*.. I hadn't seen a spider in ageees then we talk about them last night, and what happens? I see one. You didn't have any nightmares last night did you? :naughty:

lol also true! hahaha but the typing+cold makes my fingers stiff! hahaha

Try drinking tea,or warm your hands up on the monitor,that's what i'd do :naughty:

Good afternoon girls:wink2:

hi kamuss!!

:roftl: Like a great man said (or was it a woman? dunno) Great minds think alike :das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: you got that right! and i donno could be both:blink: lol kidding! what do you have planned for the weekend?

My day was ok. I went out into town for a while. Didnt buy anyting though. How was yours?

o ok thats cool tho!

Mine was boring, went to school and went to the doctor

What's it with these insects coming about jees, I know it's spring/summer and all.. but *sigh*.. I hadn't seen a spider in ageees then we talk about them last night, and what happens? I see one. You didn't have any nightmares last night did you? :naughty:

No, I dreamt that I was getting married. :naughty:

I'm psychic,hahaha.Oh yeah,i kind of do that a lot,you know,dancing to Mika's album,then switching to some other dance numbers.There's this one time, iwas watching the licm dvd and dancing when i thought no one was around,it turned out my mom and brother have been standing on my doorstep,laughing the heck out at me! lol.

Same here,i heard someone said,'you can't rush art',or something on the Toy Story movie.it's true.

Haha,fineee..gonna upload it on the fan art thread,so keep your eyes peeled! how bout yours,any chances to see it there?

Psychic indeed :bleh:

Oh god how embarassing! :doh: I've stopped dancing now cos my parents are gonna start coming back from work and my sister from school, will save me the embarassment if anything were to happen :naughty:

I haven't seen Toy Story in ages.. but if you say so, I shall believe you :mf_rosetinted:

I will definitely check it out! And yes you shall see my one in that thread.. when it's done that is :bleh: