Creative writing about/inspired by MIKA!!

Emerald

Ok, Daniella, this one's for you!

D aniella, I don't know you, really...

A fact I know though, is that you like

N ames into poems.

I thought I would write a poem with yours

E ven though I don't know much about you!

L et me tell you I like your texts!

L oads of kisses for you my friend, and

A great day I hope you'll have!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my poem: hope you like it:bleh:

Mr. Twinkle

My love

do i need to say anymore?:naughty:

Yes, you need to:

Mr Twinkle

MYlove

:roftl::roftl:lol nooooooo, simple things are the best ones!:bleh:

OK,this' 1's 4 u Emerald!

Engraved in ur hart Mika is,:wub2:

Mope-nope and motley-yes,seems.:naughty:

Enigma flows through ur veins,

Rock my dear,borrow his wings!:angel_not:

Anti annoying,swiss which doesn't exist,

Lovely French-make u special,at least.

Deluge keep us with ur posts,please!:woot_jump::thumb_yello:

OK,this' 1's 4 u Emerald!

Engraved in ur hart Mika is,:wub2:

Mope-nope and motley-yes,seems.:naughty:

Enigma flows through ur veins,

Rock my dear,borrow his wings!:angel_not:

Anti annoying,swiss which doesn't exist,

Lovely French-make u special,at least.

Deluge keep us with ur posts,please!:woot_jump::thumb_yello:

T

H

A

N

K

Y

O

U

!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Hi!!!! I have something new for you guys!! It's a song, or a poem, or whatever you like:wink2:I hope you get the point... If you don't I'll explain:roftl:

ALIVE

Have you been in this place,

The space in between?

Where your life is put in brackets,

When anger, sorrow and regrets

Are left aside.

I have. But I've come back since.

My life left behind,

My life, and worries, and sins.

I was more alive

Then.

Have you been in this world,

The world where everything's possible?

You're not yourself, but you're here.

Things are senseless, yet they're clear

In your mind.

My life left behind,

I was more alive

Then.

I have tried to escape many times.

Escape from selfishness,

Escape from boredom, from time itself.

I have failed. I'll always be back,

Less and less alive.

So I'll put my life in brackets.

I'll be myself, but I'll not be here.

I'll leave anger, sorrow and regrets,

And I'll go there, where things are clear.

My life left behind, I'll be more alive

Then.

Emilie Pellaton

June 21st

Hi!!!! I have something new for you guys!! It's a song, or a poem, or whatever you like:wink2:I hope you get the point... If you don't I'll explain:roftl:

ALIVE

The space in between?

Are left aside.

My life left behind,

I was more alive

Then.

In your mind.

My life left behind,

I was more alive

Then.

Escape from selfishness,

Less and less alive.

Then.

Emilie Pellaton

June 21th

Ur poem is...

• beautiful!

:wub2::wub2:

I left without text!!!!:mf_lustslow:

(but i'd like to hear ur version(translation)?-bcs everyone has his own...ya know...We're all different and we think different and make conclusions in a different way...)

How u get the inspiration???(Mika?only?or sth more??):shocked::wub2:

CONGRAT!!

:wub2:I'm glad you like it!!

Well, when I wrote the first 'stanza', I thought of the way you are when you take drugs (I've never taken any, but I tried to imagine). I guess when you take drugs, you don't worry about anything. But it's a moment, and it never lasts, you always have to come back to reality and to face your problems.

The third stanza (the world where everything's possible) is about dreams. When you dream, you can be someone else and you're never really yourself. But in the dream, it feels it's you (I don't know if that makes sense). When you wake up, you realise that your dream was completely absurd and senseless. But during the dream, things are clear and have sense to you. But as drug effects, dreams never last.

So the speaker in the song/poem decides to kill him/herself to leave his/her senseless life. Because s/he feels more alive in those "fake moments" than in his/her real life.

I dunno if I made myself clear lol. It's kinda hard to explain one's own stuff:wink2:

As for inspiration, well, I don't know really.... I just comes like this.... It's often just before sleep, or just after. It's a complete mystery!:bleh:

Edit: What is your interpretation? I'm interested to know ^^

What is your interpretation? I'm interested to know ^^

Well...I didn't know u thought on drugs and killing :shocked:o... But i like it...very!It's kind a scary:jawdrop: BUT I LIKE UR INTERPRETATION MORE!!:mf_lustslow:

Well i thought u were inspired by Mika and MFC and the real world-which we don't like:thumbdown:

So...

1one is about-how u live not here(MFC&Mika's-unreal world) and not even in the real world-bcs u don't belong there and u escape from it everythime when u can.

Than ur life is in the brackets bcs u r prisoner between possibility and wishes...

2one is -that u were there-u lived in that world(unreal world) and than u had no problems ect(I thought on that when u see Mika here-on MFC and hear some of his songs-everything bad disapear)

3one is - that u r here,u r not ur self-bcs u belong to him(Mika) to dreams,4 everyone things are pointless but 4 u they're clear,pure ect.

5one is-that u tried to escape from real world,that people from everything real and painful,but u always return bcs they 'slap' u with reality from which u can't escape...

6one-u'll keep live in the middle bcs u don't want to left that unreal world-so u'd rather live in 2...U'll keep being ur self and u'll live in ur own world,u'll left ur life(ex life) behind ....

STH like this :biggrin2: Very different,no? lol I'm always inspired by Mika lol what can i do....

ALIVE

The space in between?

Are left aside.

My life left behind,

I was more alive

Then.

In your mind.

My life left behind,

I was more alive

Then.

Escape from selfishness,

Less and less alive.

Then.

Emilie Pellaton

June 21th

woah,i never thought of drugs and suicide when i'm analyzing it :shocked: my interpretation is more brief,and is more towards what lies beneath the happy ending lyrics.from what i can conclude,it's more to a story of one who has enjoyed a very fortunate life,and suddenly faith has grabbed everything away from him,leaving him nothing but dreams.so he yearned for a better tomorrow,and wished to remain in his dreams,where he can be himself and avoid the brutal real-world.well,that's what i think :thumb_yello:

Well...I didn't know u thought on drugs and killing :shocked:o... But i like it...very!It's kind a scary:jawdrop: BUT I LIKE UR INTERPRETATION MORE!!:mf_lustslow:

Well i thought u were inspired by Mika and MFC and the real world-which we don't like:thumbdown:

So...

1one is about-how u live not here(MFC&Mika's-unreal world) and not even in the real world-bcs u don't belong there and u escape from it everythime when u can.

Than ur life is in the brackets bcs u r prisoner between possibility and wishes...

2one is -that u were there-u lived in that world(unreal world) and than u had no problems ect(I thought on that when u see Mika here-on MFC and hear some of his songs-everything bad disapear)

3one is - that u r here,u r not ur self-bcs u belong to him(Mika) to dreams,4 everyone things are pointless but 4 u they're clear,pure ect.

5one is-that u tried to escape from real world,that people from everything real and painful,but u always return bcs they 'slap' u with reality from which u can't escape...

6one-u'll keep live in the middle bcs u don't want to left that unreal world-so u'd rather live in 2...U'll keep being ur self and u'll live in ur own world,u'll left ur life(ex life) behind ....

STH like this :biggrin2: Very different,no? lol I'm always inspired by Mika lol what can i do....

Wow, that's an interesting and optimistic (more than mine lol) interpretation!! I'm happy to see that my poem/song/whatever is not that obvious:naughty:

Btw, it's not because my text talks about drugs and suicide that I'm into it... On the contrary, I'm a really happy person, I laugh all the time and I'll never take drugs, that's a bet:wink2:

woah,i never thought of drugs and suicide when i'm analyzing it :shocked: my interpretation is more brief,and is more towards what lies beneath the happy ending lyrics.from what i can conclude,it's more to a story of one who has enjoyed a very fortunate life,and suddenly faith has grabbed everything away from him,leaving him nothing but dreams.so he yearned for a better tomorrow,and wished to remain in his dreams,where he can be himself and avoid the brutal real-world.well,that's what i think :thumb_yello:

Well, it's funny that you thought the last stanza was the 'happy ending', because when I wrote it, I thought it more like the guy will commit suicide and be free, leave his life and anger behind. But your interpretation is really interesting as well! Wow, you know, I like your interpretations!!!:wub2:Ha ha

Well, it's funny that you thought the last stanza was the 'happy ending', because when I wrote it, I thought it more like the guy will commit suicide and be free, leave his life and anger behind. But your interpretation is really interesting as well! Wow, you know, I like your interpretations!!!:wub2:Ha ha

haha,thanks! i'm just a literature geek is all :thumb_yello: it's awesome that there are many diff interpretations of your poem.write more and let me at em!! :naughty:

haha,thanks! i'm just a literature geek is all :thumb_yello: it's awesome that there are many diff interpretations of your poem.write more and let me at em!! :naughty:

Yeah!! I'm surprised, cause I thought that the suicide part was obvious! Well, apparently it's not:wink2:

Ok, if you feel like analysing texts, you can still work on the ones I posted first haha!!:naughty:

:huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!!

I guess you've all seen that we can now sign up to participate in the 2008 yearbook project and that there is a "Poetry" section!

I have registered of course, and I'm really excited about it! Do you guys realise that Mika will read my stuff, like, for sure??:mf_lustslow:

It feels great, really, I can't stop thinking about it!:wub2:

I don't know if some of you have signed up or will, but you should...:bleh:

Ok, I just wanted to share my excitement!!:punk:

Emerald xoxo

Hey guys!!

I guess you've all seen that we can now sign up to participate in the 2008 yearbook project and that there is a "Poetry" section!

I have registered of course, and I'm really excited about it! Do you guys realise that Mika will read my stuff, like, for sure??:mf_lustslow:

It feels great, really, I can't stop thinking about it!:wub2:

Emerald xoxo

Yeah, it's a great feeling.:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah!! I'm surprised, cause I thought that the suicide part was obvious! Well, apparently it's not:wink2:

:huglove:

yea I thought of suicide at first as well but at second thought I was like...nah, that would be way too dramatic, my thoughts are too dark. nice to know i was right :naughty: but... ehm :wub2: your poem is beautiful I wish I could write like that!

yea I thought of suicide at first as well but at second thought I was like...nah, that would be way too dramatic, my thoughts are too dark. nice to know i was right :naughty: but... ehm :wub2: your poem is beautiful I wish I could write like that!

Yippee, the thread is alive again! haha:punk:

I'm glad you like my poem!:huglove:

Yeah, I know it's a bit dark... But dark thoughts are easier to express than happy feelings, for me at least!

If you happen to write something, anything, just post it!!:thumb_yello:

Hey guys!!

I have registered of course, and I'm really excited about it! Do you guys realise that Mika will read my stuff, like, for sure??:mf_lustslo

It feels great, really, I can't stop thinking about it!:wub2

Emerald xoxo

Yeah Emilie:wub2:I was so excited...Think that was great idea...I even sing up to give my autograph to mika with VOLIM TE-love u in my language...:blink:Aw...Can-t believe that wasn-t so excited when he received our photo album...sth's wrong with me...:mf_rosetinted:

Which song u have sent???:wub2:

P.S. 4 a loooooooooong time i haven't written sth*slap*

Yeah Emilie:wub2:I was so excited...Think that was great idea...I even sing up to give my autograph to mika with VOLIM TE-love u in my language...:blink:Aw...Can-t believe that wasn-t so excited when he received our photo album...sth's wrong with me...:mf_rosetinted:

Which song u have sent???:wub2:

P.S. 4 a loooooooooong time i haven't written sth*slap*

Hi!!!:D

The autographs were MY idea!!:punk:

I'm really excited too!!!!

I've sent "The Pyramid of the Magician", "The Rainbow", "Untitled" and "Alive". I might sent another one, if the inspiration comes!!:thumb_yello:

Which one/s have you sent?