MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh lovely get anything nice?

The gallery annoyed you? okaaay what kinda gallery was it? I guess you can't like all types of art though, my friends who likes art can't stand modern art, she thinks its all rubbish

My day was ok thanks, uneventful I have to go hand in CVs a few places in town now tomorrrow....ugh!! I'm never gonna get a job

Oh you bad girl

Not really, the only places that accepted the vouchers were really expensive, so I spent most of my time feeling guilty until I just went with one thing(which used up all the vouchers at once:() oh well,lol

I don't really know! I mean it seemed like photography, but it looked like someone just took random pics from their holidays(and back garden) I mean there were sheds etc?!?!? and made a gallery out of it...and almost every wall was blank...such a waste of space.

and I agree with your freind modern art could be an old bag of chips on the ground:thumbdown: sorry I'm going on a bit...it just really annoys me when art is just an excuse for rich people to show off............

:lmfao: ok sorry rant over...:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I know how you feel about jobs etc...I dunno where I can go either, I've CVs everywhere, but no calls......uhoh

Hello!

4 hours since my last login..I'm doing good I think

Hey Carrie!

Haha, not bad now :bleh: hows u?

Not really, the only places that accepted the vouchers were really expensive, so I spent most of my time feeling guilty until I just went with one thing(which used up all the vouchers at once) oh well,lol

I don't really know! I mean it seemed like photography, but it looked like someone just took random pics from their holidays(and back garden) I mean there were sheds etc?!?!? and made a gallery out of it...and almost every wall was blank...such a waste of space.

and I agree with your freind modern art could be an old bag of chips on the ground sorry I'm going on a bit...it just really annoys me when art is just an excuse for rich people to show off............

ok sorry rant over...

Oh and I know how you feel about jobs etc...I dunno where I can go either, I've CVs everywhere, but no calls......uhoh

Haha! your grand, rant away :naughty: you have a good point, it all seems a bit ridiculous alright, just a bad excuse for art!

That sounds strange alright, who wants to look at someone's shed?! :lmfao: OK it might have taken you forever to build but to us its just a flimsy old shed :naughty:

:sad: what are we gonna do? why they no like our pie :tears:

Haha! your grand, rant away you have a good point, it all seems a bit ridiculous alright, just a bad excuse for art!

That sounds strange alright, who wants to look at someone's shed?! OK it might have taken you forever to build but to us its just a flimsy old shed

what are we gonna do? why they no like our pie

It is a bit!...a lot:fisch: really, its all money!

its a shed...full stop!!!:naughty:

Our pie?!?!?:roftl: I dunno, I hope we get something though! I mean I've babysitting, but nothing other than that!:boxed:

right, I have to go!!! might be back later Might

seeya!!!:bye::wub2:

I'm fine. I'm eating my lunch/supper How are you?

I'm good! I watched homeless James last night :blush-anim-cl: it's such a sweet episode :blush-anim-cl:

It is a bit!...a lot really, its all money!

its a shed...full stop!!!

Our pie?!?!? I dunno, I hope we get something though! I mean I've babysitting, but nothing other than that!

right, I have to go!!! might be back later Might

seeya!!!

:thumbdown:

I don't even have babysitting :shocked::sad: someone, anyone, give me a bloody job!!

I must be off now too, will probably be back later though :naughty:

bye for now all! :huglove:

I'm good! I watched homeless James last night :blush-anim-cl: it's such a sweet episode

I don't even have babysitting :shocked::sad: someone, anyone, give me a bloody job!!

I must be off now too, will probably be back later though :naughty:

bye for now all! :huglove:

It is :blush-anim-cl: I forgot to...I think I'll do that right now!

Bye! :huglove:

Hello! I'm in the middle of, well.. nothing :naughty:. How are you?

I've been out to toddler music with my daughter this morning and had lots of good chinwagging with people, so I'm actually feeling quite blissed out! How's you?