MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummm!:licks_lips: I was going to make some a while ago..but then I couldn't find any :no:

i found one magical box!! lol it tastes sooo good

my sister wants me to make her pudding, she always makes me cook stuff for her, and she considers herself the cook *rolls eyes*

im eating MACARONI extra CHEESY just 4 u:blush-anim-cl:

Me likes cheese.

Today I had a bagel with cheese it was so good.

Here's how I made it:

1) Take a bagel and split it in half and put it on a cookie sheet/baking pan

2) Slice off some cheese from a block of cheese and put it on top of the bagel

3) Take a couple of slices of bacon and then cut them into little peices and sprinkle on top of the bagel with the cheese

4) Then you put that in the oven until the chessy gets all melty and the bacon crispy...yummy!!!

Me likes cheese.

Today I had a bagel with cheese it was so good.

Here's how I made it:

1) Take a bagel and split it in half and put it on a cookie sheet/baking pan

2) Slice off some cheese from a block of cheese and put it on top of the bagel

3) Take a couple of slices of bacon and then cut them into little peices and sprinkle on top of the bagel with the cheese

4) Then you put that in the oven until the chessy gets all melty and the bacon crispy...yummy!!!

that sounds yum! not im gonna have my mom go get me some bacon and bagels!! lol

that sounds yum! not im gonna have my mom go get me some bacon and bagels!! lol

Nice. You should. You will definately love it. The melty cheese, the salty bacon, crispy bagel...delicious.

The trick is to put it a a slightly higher temperature...like 450 or something. But you have to watch it for sure.

Nice. You should. You will definately love it. The melty cheese, the salty bacon, crispy bagel...delicious.

The trick is to put it a a slightly higher temperature...like 450 or something. But you have to watch it for sure.

yea, or else that would b a very burnt bagel! lol

Haha, still eating ice?? Your tongue must be so numbed!

I'm good, I'm good... I've just arrived home, I was in a job interview, it went really well, I hope I can get it 'cuz this job I have right now doesn't pay enough and I'm needing the money! So, wish me luck!

Haha, still eating ice?? Your tongue must be so numbed!

I'm good, I'm good... I've just arrived home, I was in a job interview, it went really well, I hope I can get it 'cuz this job I have right now doesn't pay enough and I'm needing the money! So, wish me luck!

Ooohhh...good luck!!!

There's this theme park here called Canada's Wonderland and this girl at my school actually got an interview for a job for there. She blew it!!! She answered her cell phone in the interview. Needless to say, they kicked her out of that interview.

Ooohhh...good luck!!!

There's this theme park here called Canada's Wonderland and this girl at my school actually got an interview for a job for there. She blew it!!! She answered her cell phone in the interview. Needless to say, they kicked her out of that interview.

Hahaha, how could she?? She's nuts!! You go and try to get that job :naughty: