MFC addiction thread

well Shaza and i got to talking about how we are addicted to this place, and that we should start our own thread for all the MFCers who cant seem to get away from here!

obviously many people on MFC are addicted to it, or will be, so why not start a thread for all of us!

here u can admit your problems that u have at the time (remember that by doing that its the first step to feeling better, and we are all family:D)

we all have personal problems here or there, and we are pretty much all the same, so we can help each other with anything.

so basically you can post anything you would like to here, and remember to have fun!:thumb_yello:

PS, dnt forget the motto its "I believe that we are in this together"- by shaza *big round of applause* :D

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we using the AA format?

"Hi, my name's Chickadee and I'm an MFCaholic. It's been 14 hours since my last login session."

(Well, who actually bothers logging out? I don't! But it was about 14 hours since posting something last night and checking in again this morning!)

"Hi, my name's Chickadee and I'm an MFCaholic. It's been 14 hours since my last login session."

(Well, who actually bothers logging out? I don't! But it was about 14 hours since posting something last night and checking in again this morning!)

thank u for joining us today :D lol

ahaha! :roftl: we should come here and post the longevity of our time offline, that's genius :naughty:

Naah I'm always logged in, only when the server logs me out :sneaky2: haha. that's when it just gets sick of the sight of me.. "not her again :rolleyes:" haha.

lmao! u crack me up! i would have nvr have thought of that!!!

hehe :bleh:

ahaha! :roftl: we should come here and post the longevity of our time offline, that's genius :naughty:

Naah I'm always logged in, only when the server logs me out :sneaky2: haha. that's when it just gets sick of the sight of me.. "not her again :rolleyes:" haha.

hehe :bleh:

it does that to me, and then it keeps saying ive logged in, but then it takes me back to the loggin page, lol, and so i re loggin over and over, lol, and then when i do the password wrong, it will tell me that i have 4 more chances, but in the top, it says im logged in, lol

*Stands up and talks with a very shy voice*

Well.. my name it's Karen and I'm a MFCholic. My days aren't the same if I'm not here, my mom dragged me to this forum cuz she thinks I need help. :lmao:

that was an A+ speech! lol! i get mad if i dnt come on here!!! so its my medice:wub2:

*Stands up and talks with a very shy voice*

Well.. my name it's Karen and I'm a MFCholic. My days aren't the same if I'm not here, my mom dragged me to this forum cuz she thinks I need help. :lmao:

*round of applause for Kary* :naughty:

I'm a MFCholic too....:sad:

But I like being a MFCholic. =)

I never do my homework because of the MFC.

But I don't really care.:naughty:

i know what youre are going threw, i was like that until school ended, so know i just dnt have the homework :wink2:

*round of applause for Kary* :naughty:

Thak you, thank you very much!

I'm telling you, this thread it's gonna succeed... we are too many junkies! :rasta:

I repeat my question:

When did you became in a MFCholic? Right before registering or a weeks after?

I'm a MFCholic too....

But I like being a MFCholic. =)

I never do my homework because of the MFC.

But I don't really care.:naughty:

Same :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I believe that we're in this together :wink2:

haha actually, that should be our motto! :thumb_yello:

Our medicine or our perdition! Hehe. Either way, I'm happy here.

When did you became in a MFCholic? Right before registering or a weeks after?

I was addicted straight away! :naughty: I distinctly remember only being here 2 weeks and it feeling like forever :naughty:

i know what youre are going threw, i was like that until school ended, so know i just dnt have the homework :wink2:

I remember those days without homework.:tears:

When I joined the MFC I was on summer vacations.:tears:

It's nice to talk with people that knows what I'm feeling.:original:

Same :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I believe that we're in this together :wink2:

haha actually, that should be our motto! :thumb_yello:

I was addicted straight away! :naughty: I distinctly remember only being here 2 weeks and it feeling like forever :naughty:

Great motto idea!

And I joined one weekend when my husband and son where away at a camp and it was just me and the baby home and I stayed awake all night posting in the aussie thread and just saturating myself in this place that I'd never heard of the day before. By the end of the weekend it was home.

Great motto idea!

And I joined one weekend when my husband and son where away at a camp and it was just me and the baby home and I stayed awake all night posting in the aussie thread and just saturating myself in this place that I'd never heard of the day before. By the end of the weekend it was home.

Awwww!! You've a baby?? :wub2:

Great motto idea!

Wow! It just goes to show what an open and welcoming lot we are, that you can settle in and feel at home so quickly!

I have to say, there is something special about the MFC. Almost everyone here is so lovely and friendly, I've never found anywhere else like it :wub2: we have good reason to be addicted :naughty:

I'm not in shcool, but I bet that If I were... I would be in detetion all the time for not doing homework and snaping teachers when they interrupted me for being on the MFC from my cell phone!

It gets tricky at exam time, I must admit :naughty:

Btw, I love your siggy, it's so sweet! :D