MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u make my day shaza!:wink2:

AAW! I dunno what to say :blush-anim-cl: how was your day sweetness?

I just logged on again...and its past midnight:blush-anim-cl:...........

Debbie! :D welcome to the thread! It really should be renamed the Russell addiction thread but anyway :naughty:

Haha I just logged in too.. clever move eh :bleh:

But ok now you are here tonight, plzzzz make me go to bed before 4am tonight!! :naughty:

Birthdays.

Reminds me of my birthday in April. I didn't tell that many people, because I didn't feel there was a need to. But then people just HAVE to bring it up in class and feel the have to suggest to the teacher that the class should sing "Happy Birthday" to me. And I'm like, "no, no, no...that's okay".

But for my birthday at school, I did buy a bunch of lollipops at the Bulk Barn. Then brought them to school the next day and handed them out to people. A makeshift LG but a LG all the same haha Such joy candy brings to people. Seriously. When I went up to people and was like "want a lollipop?" you should have seen their places. Maybe I should do that more often. Sure feels nice to make people happy with things like that.

AAW! I dunno what to say :blush-anim-cl: how was your day sweetness?

Debbie! :D welcome to the thread! It really should be renamed the Russell addiction thread but anyway :naughty:

Haha I just logged in too.. clever move eh :bleh:

But ok now you are here tonight, plzzzz make me go to bed before 4am tonight!! :naughty:

my day was terrible... and urs?

Debbie! welcome to the thread! It really should be renamed the Russell addiction thread but anyway

Haha I just logged in too.. clever move eh

Sheree:wub2:

:naughty: Ruddiction!lol

how weird, both after 12........terrible terrible idea....:naughty:

you know that will be a lot harder than you think...*cough* 5am:fisch:

Birthdays.

Reminds me of my birthday in April. I didn't tell that many people, because I didn't feel there was a need to. But then people just HAVE to bring it up in class and feel the have to suggest to the teacher that the class should sing "Happy Birthday" to me. And I'm like, "no, no, no...that's okay".

But for my birthday at school, I did buy a bunch of lollipops at the Bulk Barn. Then brought them to school the next day and handed them out to people. A makeshift LG but a LG all the same haha Such joy candy brings to people. Seriously. When I went up to people and was like "want a lollipop?" you should have seen their places. Maybe I should do that more often. Sure feels nice to make people happy with things like that.

Aww, you must really wanna be a lollipop girl (judging from your tag thing under your name) but that sounds like a really fun birthday!

Woohoo!!

I love early birthday parties

:kachinga:

Aww, you must really wanna be a lollipop girl (judging from your tag thing under your name) but that sounds like a really fun birthday!

You don't even know!!! I used to have a signature and drop lines all the time and stuff but figured people could care less, so I stopped.

Yeah, it was fun for sure. My Mika themed birthday party was pretty fun as well.

my day was terrible... and urs?

Aaaw, how come? =(

Mine wasn't too bad thanks.

Wellll... we have a little present for you on the Irish thread which should brighten up your day, and a special guest :wink2: now go over there and accept it, they've been waiting for ages and it looks rude :roftl:

Sheree

Ruddiction!lol

how weird, both after 12........terrible terrible idea....

you know that will be a lot harder than you think...*cough* 5am

I'm a Russaholic :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Who needs heroin eh? :naughty:

Ah well, silly minds think alike or something like that :bleh:

5am?!!

*cough*

Well I guess it will be an improvement on last night.... 6am

:blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw, how come? =(

Wellll... we have a little present for you on the Irish thread which should brighten up your day, and a special guest :wink2: now go over there and accept it, they've been waiting for ages and it looks rude :roftl:

5am?!!

*cough*

i basically sat here, w/ nowhere to go today,

and at swim this morning, my lane had to do 50 puchups each "4 talking" and the 1 person who was talking got out of it, and my doctor says until my ankles heel, i cant do them, but i still had to.

Aaaw, how come? =(

5am?!!

*cough*

awww thanku shaza!

You don't even know!!! I used to have a signature and drop lines all the time and stuff but figured people could care less, so I stopped.

Yeah, it was fun for sure. My Mika themed birthday party was pretty fun as well.

Ah, I hope you get to do it someday, since you're so determined!

A Mika themed Birthday party:wub2: really good idea!

I'm a Russaholic

Who needs heroin eh?

Ah well, silly minds think alike or something like that

5am?!!

*cough*

:fisch:...Russell maybe:bleh:

I couldn't have picked a worse night, I have to go places tommorrow, and I wouldn't mind but the other nights I could lie in the next day...oh well

6am!!!!:shocked::mfr_omg:

shocking altogether!:naughty:

Ah, I hope you get to do it someday, since you're so determined!

A Mika themed Birthday party:wub2: really good idea!

Thanks so much:wink2:

If anyone wants to, you can help me out with plans for a Mika themed party. My friend is coming over on Friday to discuss ideas. Here's the thread.

And in the same thread, here, I put some photos from my birthday. Scroll down to post #34.

Thanks so much:wink2:

If anyone wants to, you can help me out with plans for a Mika themed party. My friend is coming over on Friday to discuss ideas. Here's the thread.

And in the same thread, here, I put some photos from my birthday. Scroll down to post #34.

Oh cool, I might go look now:wink2: