Goodbye, for now

mikasbestfriend

I'm not going to be able to come on here for a while.:sad:

I'm not sure how long, could be about a month, could be more.

I'm going because i'm bannig myself. Please don't ask me why because frankly, I dont know.

You probably wont miss me, in fact you probably dont even notice im here, But I know i'll miss you guys, and this amazing place.

Oh and if im not back for July, good luck for all of you going to the gigs. I'm sure you'll have a geat time.:wink2:

Hopefully see you again in the near future.

Goodbye mfc. Love you all

xxx Mikasbestfriend

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going because i'm bannig myself. Please don't ask me why because frankly, I dont know.

You probably wont miss me, in fact you probably dont even notice im here, But I know i'll miss you guys, and this amazing place.

Oh and if im not back for July, good luck for all of you going to the gigs. I'm sure you'll have a geat time.:wink2:

xxx Mikasbestfriend

hunny why? whyare you going? you dont realy talk to me on msn anymore.=[

cource we will miss you! your like familiy i cant meet. please come bck soon coz i'll miss you so much. cy bbexxxx:wub2:

hunny why? whyare you going? you dont realy talk to me on msn anymore.=[

cource we will miss you! your like familiy i cant meet. please come bck soon coz i'll miss you so much. cy bbexxxx:wub2:

Thank you so much Kit. Im sorry we havnt been talking much lately.:( I still love you. i'll still be on msn so we can get to talking more again:)

To be honest with you, i think im leaving because, well i think im too obsesed. With Mika, with the mfc. I need to come back to earth and stop living in a fantacy. I just cant controle it anymore so i need to give myself a brake to sort things out.

And thanks all you lovely people on Mikagasmics:wub2:. Dont know where i'd be with out you.

xxx Mikasbestfriend

omg!!!!! u cant just leave like that! that is sooo sad!

well if its ur choice i shouldnt get mad, its so terribly sad!

i wish mika was having some gigs in the states, i wanna c him terribly bad!

Thank you so much Kit. Im sorry we havnt been talking much lately.:( I still love you. i'll still be on msn so we can get to talking more again:)

To be honest with you, i think im leaving because, well i think im too obsesed. With Mika, with the mfc. I need to come back to earth and stop living in a fantacy. I just cant controle it anymore so i need to give myself a brake to sort things out.

And thanks all you lovely people on Mikagasmics:wub2:. Dont know where i'd be with out you.

Enjoy your break - we will be waiting for you when you come back :huglove:

I wonder why so many people are leaving this place! I am not here anymore hardly at all... but, trust me - it is not because I don't want to be! It is because I am forced to stay away! And it is pure torture!!!!! I do not even know how I am surviving!!! Anyways - trust me - people do notice when you are around, and miss you when you are not!!! Hope to see you back here soon!!!! :huglove: