what the heck kind of song is this???

musicfreak

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, the person who did the song is a Chinese lady called Mongo So. Hm, interesting.

I think Diamanda Galás pwns that song when it comes to weirdness, though. (The music in the link is some of her more conventional music too!)

:lmfao::roftl:

i was literally tearing up at this song, it's soooo funny!!!

how do those drummers keep a straight face??? i would be falling over laughin:roftl:

:boxed:listen:

http://beta.odeo.com/episodes/18305330-kalakala-eagle

am i going insane??:blink::roftl: it's just so wierd!!

Woah! Folklore meets-chant meets- techno!:punk:

Apparently, the person who did the song is a Chinese lady called Mongo So. Hm, interesting.

I think Diamanda Galás pwns that song when it comes to weirdness, though. (The music in the link is some of her more conventional music too!)

:lmfao:

diamanda sounds like a sheep on acid:mf_rosetinted:

I would also put a link to Diamanda's 'Scream of Love', but the video has full-frontal male nudity in, so...

There seem to be a few of her songs on IMEEM, though. This one's weird to the point of being creepy, so naturally, I love it :naughty: Ah, Diamanda, you never cease to amaze me.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think you're weird for liking 'Double-Barrel Prayer', well, I've bought an album of hers! :biggrin2: (Must get hold of 'Litanies of Satan' too... I'm in love with the title track :wub2: )

EDIT2: Turns out that link I gave was mistagged - it's actually 'Litanies of Satan', and not 'Wild Women With Steak Knives', as I'd thought. I wish people would get their tags right >.<

EDIT3: Changed link - same song, now with correct title! Will make this the last edit, honest.

I would also put a link to Diamanda's 'Scream of Love', but the video has full-frontal male nudity in, so...

There seem to be a few of her songs on IMEEM, though. This one's weird to the point of being creepy, so naturally, I love it :naughty: Ah, Diamanda, you never cease to amaze me.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think you're weird for liking 'Double-Barrel Prayer', well, I've bought an album of hers! :biggrin2: (Must get hold of 'Litanies of Satan' too... I'm in love with 'Wild Women With Steak Knives' :wub2: )

:boxed::blink:

and that's all i have to say about that song

XD; I wasn't expecting people to be amused by the lovely Ms. Galás when I posted that link! *LOL* Most people I play that song to are just like, "... o.O; ... okay then. *backs away slowly*" My brother said he couldn't stand the "yodeling," hahaha :roftl:

its just so catchy :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

awful, i just realize its a girl :roftl::roftl: