Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

yeah..sadly thats why I am so excited for the new gigs too, because then we get to hear some of what Mika is up to, or how he is doing..or whatever.

but right now its like "AHH..gimmie information"

I can not wait for his next album because Mika says he's going to do a "proper Canadian tour" and if you follows through I will be so delighted.

l_6d3ef70b6acc2f559f3840abb92090f1.jpg

neiner neiner

That photo is SO adorable *steals it*

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika163.jpg

you know, his calfs are not that long, but his THIGHS. I am a HUGE sucker for his thighs. seriously, everytime I see them its like instant

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg

I'm almost done

He has a nice figure :wub2: He sort of has curves :blush-anim-cl:

In some pictures his build looks... how should I say this... delicate? :lmfao: That's one of the last things I think of when I think of Mika, but it's just an observation. I'm saying this in the best possible meaning of course.

He still always looks and is insanely the :chkn: and manly of course:das:

In some pictures his build looks... how should I say this... delicate? :lmfao: That's one of the last things I think of when I think of Mika, but it's just an observation. I'm saying this in the best possible meaning of course.

His build looks delicate in some photos:roftl: That made me laugh so much.

I like his body (wow, that sounded weird) because he has a slim build but has lean, athletic muscle to him. When I saw him take of his shirt at the Kool Haus I was like:mf_lustslow:

that girl is like 5, and she's met mika twice.

i'm jealous.

but they are SOOO cute!!!

plus we get adorable Mika pictures when they are there!

although yeah. I have never met Mika..never been to a gig.

but I will..oh I will.

its a distinctly masculine body, with these sensual curves and lean long muscles that fit him perfectly. Its a casual sexuality that he carries with him that is so unique..I think it is something to do with his acceptance of being different, he just carries himself so well.

I can not wait for his next album because Mika says he's going to do a "proper Canadian tour" and if you follows through I will be so delighted.

That photo is SO adorable *steals it*

:chkn:

awesome! I live in Minnesota so hopefully he comes to a Canadian area that is not too far away!!

His build looks delicate in some photos:roftl: That made me laugh so much.

I like his body (wow, that sounded weird) because he has a slim build but has lean, athletic muscle to him. When I saw him take of his shirt at the Kool Haus I was like:mf_lustslow:

Exactly! He has the perfect balance of everything. He's the perfect tallness and leanness and his muscle defines his body and makes it.. gorgeous :wub2:

that girl is like 5, and she's met mika twice.

i'm jealous.

:sneaky2: I know.

Me too :mf_rosetinted:

its a distinctly masculine body, with these sensual curves and lean long muscles that fit him perfectly. Its a casual sexuality that he carries with him that is so unique..I think it is something to do with his acceptance of being different, he just carries himself so well.

Precisely :thumb_yello:

I think it's the way that he's so comfortable with himself that makes him so attractive. He makes everything work for his own self, and adapts it to be "Mika". I can't describe why, but there's just like a vibe and energy and amazingness that comes off of him that's irresistable. He's just so amazing as himself...

Exactly! He has the perfect balance of everything. He's the perfect tallness and leanness and his muscle defines his body and makes it.. gorgeous :wub2:

His height is DEFINATELY a plus- because if he was like 5'8" and that skinny he would look like a 15 year old boy (granted he has facial hair).

And may I add that I like his lean, athletic muscle better than that hulking, gross muscle that some people insist is "hot"...

:sneaky2: I know.

Me too :mf_rosetinted:

well I must admit, I have never been attractive to chest hair on any guy..but Mika totally changed my mind..I mean of course there is a limit but it drives me crazy to see sweat drip down between his chest...or his treasure trails (although I have always ADORED treasure trails)

thats why I LOVE this picture

...I wanna hold his hips.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

well I must admit, I have never been attractive to chest hair on any guy..but Mika totally changed my mind..I mean of course there is a limit but it drives me crazy to see sweat drip down between his chest...or his treasure trails (although I have always ADORED treasure trails)

thats why I LOVE this picture

...I wanna hold his hips.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

I said this once and I will say it again. His booty looks extra nice in that photo.

I said this once and I will say it again. His booty looks extra nice in that photo.

it looks very...gropeable?

is that the right word..that sounds really rather raunchy, but I guess that is how I mean it :P

:chkn:

mika163.jpg

you know, his calfs are not that long, but his THIGHS. I am a HUGE sucker for his thighs. seriously, everytime I see them its like instant :chkn:

This is seriously like the best picture ever. Mika looking extremely tall and skinny + my favorite outfit of his = :chkn:

:mf_lustslow: