Mfc Prom !

DavidM

Okay guys so I know many of you guys are grauduating this year or just graduated , so lets see the pictures of how you guys went to prom and we also want the scoop ! how was it? how do u feel ? etc ..

oh and I need advices of what to wear to prom. So Im gonna leave u my outfits hehe , Im wearing braces !!! (im not wearing it with jeans !)

Option 1

MyPicture-1.jpg

Option 2

MyPicture-2.jpg

And then funny pictures Im just to excited with my braces

MyPicture.jpgMyPicture-3.jpgMyPicture-5.jpgMyPicture-4.jpgMyPicture-6.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oo good idea! except i didn't go to prom, but i might next year. hmm i can't decide between the purple tie or the yellow one. well if it's dark at the dance, i think the yellow one would be better cuz the purple one might just look like a black tie:wink2:

I think the purple one looks very classy and I like classy so that's the one I would go for! Your yellow tie is nice too though! Btw, you look sooo handsome in each! :blush-anim-cl:

aww thanks you made me blush !

Keep that tie, it's so chic!!!! I hope you have an awesome time at the Prom. :punk:Tell us all about it laters! Btw, you look gorgeous!!:biggrin2:

It took me a while to figure out what braces are. Here we call them suspenders. lol!

Haha love the outfits!! I'd go for option one just cause it's prom so you want to look more sophisticated and such.. They're both quite original either way and they're both lovely.. Option too is very cool as well :D

I did go to prom this year (it was my senior prom). Had a great time! My outfit looked like this: (a bit unclear, sorry)

prom2.jpg

Haha love the outfits!! I'd go for option one just cause it's prom so you want to look more sophisticated and such.. They're both quite original either way and they're both lovely.. Option too is very cool as well :D

I did go to prom this year (it was my senior prom). Had a great time! My outfit looked like this: (a bit unclear, sorry)

prom2.jpg

thank you , love the outfit , original and classy ! an thank u.

So I shouldnt change my tie ?

Hey hey!!!

Now saw this thread..and glad to catch u in time.

Stick with this tie...it suits the occassion, althought the yellow checkered one is awesome!!

Have fun!!

BTW nice pics :thumb_yello:

Hey hey!!!

Now saw this thread..and glad to catch u in time.

Stick with this tie...it suits the occassion, althought the yellow checkered one is awesome!!

Have fun!!

BTW nice pics :thumb_yello:

Heheh aww thanks omg guys ! prom is in like in 3 hours ! and theres gonna be an after partaaay !