Freddies English Teaching Course

I didn't know it was imaginary; I thought cooties was slang for lice. And I didn't know it was an opposite sex insult either.

i hear that term often when kids are at that funny age where they are not attracted to the opposite sex yet & can't be bothered with them. it's easier to explain by saying "boys have cooties" :naughty:

i hear that term often when kids are at that funny age where they are not attracted to the opposite sex yet & can't be bothered with them. it's easier to explain by saying "boys have cooties" :naughty:

:lol3: That's true . Mostly girls use "cooties" as an excuse not to go near boys because boys are gross :lol3:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Can you tell me the right prepositions?

Drool (to?on?)

Fangurl( ?) - and how this word is pronunciated?

Fangurl is pronounced the same as "Fangirl". Why do we write a "u" instead of an "i"? Not a clue. To give it that sort of Valley Girl American Accent? :dunno:

oh, and drool is when saliva slides out of your mouth and on to your chin (not very sexy.) You see it mostly in cartoons, if a person has seen a tasty meal, someone they really like etcetc

Hi! Can you tell me the right prepositions?

Drool (to?on?)

Fangurl( ?) - and how this word is pronunciated?

"Drool" is saliva

It's "drool over" when you are talking about Mika :thumb_yello: - he looks so good you want to eat him, so you salivate :drool:

You wouldn't want to drool "on" him - not very nice :teehee:

Fangurl is pronounced the same as "Fangirl". Why do we write a "u" instead of an "i"? Not a clue. To give it that sort of Valley Girl American Accent? :dunno:

oh, and drool is when saliva slides out of your mouth and on to your chin (not very sexy.) You see it mostly in cartoons, if a person has seen a tasty meal, someone they really like etcetc

Thank you!!! I imagined a more romantic connotation :sneaky2::biggrin2:

"Drool" is saliva

It's "drool over" when you are talking about Mika :thumb_yello: - he looks so good you want to eat him, so you salivate :drool:

You wouldn't want to drool "on" him - not very nice :teehee:

sounds (and looks) awful :shocked::biggrin2:

And fangurl - over? or from? ...

And fangurl - over? or from? ...

You fangurl over someone.

Girl 1: OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIM HE'S SO FIT AND SEXY OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES...LOOK AT ME! HE LOOKS SO DELICIOUS IT'S MAKING ME DROOL

Girl 2: Can you stop fangurling over Mika please, it's making me want to vomit.

Girl 1: OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIM HE'S SO FIT AND SEXY OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES...LOOK AT ME! HE LOOKS SO DELICIOUS IT'S MAKING ME DROOL

:sneaky2:

BUT HE IS SO FIT AND SEXY OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES. :fangurl::blush-anim-cl:

:wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: Amazing! You should make captions too :thumb_yello:

and what does it mean? Cuz I know good only :chkn: meaning

lol. I basically did a story/script of Mika going on these weird and crazy adventures based on what he was doing in real life. Squirrels came along to distract Mika and they often had many fights and quarrels...:aah:

lol. I basically did a story/script of Mika going on these weird and crazy adventures based on what he was doing in real life. Squirrels came along to distract Mika and they often had many fights and quarrels...:aah:

Well, I see I missed a lot in MFC life. But I try to catch up with it.

Hi, it's me again. I will swear now, sorry.

I saw there a word Twat, people use it so easy, but isn't it a VERY bad word? Or it is allowed to use, like damn or something...?

And is it worse than F-word?

Lolz, "twat" is actually the rude word for a woman's private parts below :teehee: People tend to throw the word around quite loosely, to be honest. It's not as bad as f*ck. "Twat" can replace the word "idiot".

Lolz, "twat" is actually the rude word for a woman's private parts below :teehee: People tend to throw the word around quite loosely, to be honest. It's not as bad as f*ck. "Twat" can replace the word "idiot".

Yes, I've looked at its meaning in the dictionary and was shocked a bit... how people use such words. I though the dictionary was exaggerating. If someone says the word with the same meaning in my language, it is a high extent of rudeness.

You know, it seems to me that English bad words are not so rude as our (=Russian) bad words. I imagined curious Mika swearing in my language (if he ever come to Ukraine), as he did in German, and it made me shiver with horror. :shocked:

Hope he won't.