Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cuz you're cool :mf_rosetinted: so do I. but I don't like to show off like some ppl :mf_rosetinted:

I know I am, but that's not the point. If you want to talk about my awesomness, I'd suggest you start a thread about moi, but let's not spoil the Fran thread with all the wonderful stuff I've done for Baywatch, Playboy etc. I mean, I'm like sippin' tea in da mansion every day and I still have my innocense *puppy eyes*

But let's get back to Fran:naughty:

Ssshhhhhh! You blew my cover. He must not know I try to get him to marry me and make babies!:mf_rosetinted:

In how many threads did you post that pic now:roftl:

At least three but only because it's such a universal picture that it can be used well.. basically everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

True.

I want to make babies with you too. :tears:

That's impossible:mf_rosetinted: Plus you can't sing, I want my children to be able to sing without making dogs bark:mf_rosetinted:

Franciiiiiis if Diana's trying to seduce you, don't fall for it! She's got a man in England allready and he can ban you from this forum:mf_rosetinted:

so... are we done here? can we go back to business?

You wanna marry Francis too? Get a number and join the end of the line:mf_rosetinted:

I should be first because my middle name is Francisca, it creates a bond:mf_rosetinted:

You wanna marry Francis too? Get a number and join the end of the line:mf_rosetinted:

I should be first because my middle name is Francisca, it creates a bond:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, don't worry, she's not interested unless his name is Martin :naughty:

That's impossible:mf_rosetinted: Plus you can't sing, I want my children to be able to sing without making dogs bark:mf_rosetinted:

Franciiiiiis if Diana's trying to seduce you, don't fall for it! She's got a man in England allready and he can ban you from this forum:mf_rosetinted:

Sammie? :mf_rosetinted: