Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. It took Megaupload 3 (!) hours to upload Any Day Now and another 1.5 (!) to upload Burn. Downloading takes ages too (about 20 minutes).

And then I realized it's so much easier to wait for the footage on Fabchannel.com (still pending, they are working on it).

But anyway. For those who can't wait:

My camera seems to dislike guitars though so don't expect good sound quality. Just watch and enjoy. :wink2:

Thanks!

I'm really curious about this because so many people who's musical taste I trust seem to appricate them so much!:thumb_yello:

OMG! thank you! I'm downloading it as we speak...:thumb_yello: I:wub2: you little blue princess!:wub2: and I'm sorry I suggested Megaupload... sorry I didn't know it would be so slow...I just saw that max file can be 1024Mb,....

Megaupload may be slow but it usually works fine!:thumb_yello:

You just have to be patience.:wink2:

I had such a good time yesterday at the FR gig. Luke looked lovely ( I think not touring is agreeing with him:naughty:) and Francis and the band are bloody lovely. It was really nice to just chat with them and have a drink. Francis is so down to earth and funny and I had a fabuluex time with the MFC girls (as always) :wub2:

I can't wait till their album launch:mf_rosetinted:

Remember drugs are bad:roftl:

I had such a good time yesterday at the FR gig. Luke looked lovely ( I think not touring is agreeing with him:naughty:) and Francis and the band are bloody lovely. It was really nice to just chat with them and have a drink. Francis is so down to earth and funny and I had a fabuluex time with the MFC girls (as always) :wub2:

yyy yeah :naughty: yes.. Frodo is lovely :naughty:

Glad you had a great time!:thumb_yello:

http://www.myspace.com/frodinofanclub :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! :shocked: thank you! I'm downloading it as we speak...:thumb_yello: I:wub2: you little blue princess!:wub2: and I'm sorry I suggested Megaupload... sorry I didn't know it would be so slow...I just saw that max file can be 1024Mb,....

Hehe, well - it was the only upload site that would take such huge videos, so thanks anyway! :thumb_yello:

I should find a way to crop my giant videos. This is just not working. :thumbdown:

Francis definitely remembers you Blue, just not as Blue :lmfao: Bab said something about Blue and he looked like a question mark (seriously he did, just not as curved :mf_rosetinted:) so she said Karin and he went "Ohhh Karin I know her, I know people by their real names - Karin is Karin and Ingrid is Ingrid :bleh:

Francis definitely remembers you Blue, just not as Blue :lmfao: Bab said something about Blue and he looked like a question mark (seriously he did, just not as curved :mf_rosetinted:) so she said Karin and he went "Ohhh Karin I know her, I know people by their real names - Karin is Karin and Ingrid is Ingrid :bleh:

Well that's new, usually I'm just known as Ingie and nobody cares about my real name, neither do I

What a pointless post:roftl:

Indeed!!! We had fun, didn't we??

And, Blue & Ingie, you definitely made a good impression :thumb_yello: