Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

I'm awake.....I'm awake! Nice nap...I feel so much more refreshed now.

Wow, if Mika wanted clowns, he should have just asked for the Oldlings.

"Send in the Clowns." :naughty:

Love it!!!!:naughty:

Hello Kath, good to see you:wink2:.

Sorry about your laptop, they must have given you a duff one, I'd complain.

Thanks Rose....a much more positive attitude than Robi's...it can't possibly be ME can it:naughty:

Speaking of which.....I wonder how dear Robi is getting on with her guests!

AND................................How could I have forgotten.....to add my welcome back to Wendi.....MFC was just not MFC without Wendi:wub2:

OH...orgasmic girls...sorry...Mikagasmic....when I get a new puter...or my old one is recovered....I will need to 'restock' on pics! I am sure you won't mind helping:naughty:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it!!!!:naughty:

Thanks Rose....a much more positive attitude than Robi's...it can't possibly be ME can it:naughty:

Speaking of which.....I wonder how dear Robi is getting on with her guests!

AND................................How could I have forgotten.....to add my welcome back to Wendi.....MFC was just not MFC without Wendi:wub2:

OH...orgasmic girls...sorry...Mikagasmic....when I get a new puter...or my old one is recovered....I will need to 'restock' on pics! I am sure you won't mind helping:naughty:

It's certainly not the same without Wendi, or you.

Truthfully, when you two aren't around, it is fun, but not the same.

Sorry don't mean to gush, I'm in such a happy mood at the moment:naughty:.

Kath... I'm very sorry we made you read through 11 pages lol.... :huglove:

I should pretend that I have a RL and am not on here during my days off... but well - it ain't happening... :)

It's certainly not the same without Wendi, or you.

Truthfully, when you two aren't around, it is fun, but not the same.

Sorry don't mean to gush, I'm in such a happy mood at the moment

I wonder why you are happy!:roftl: Thank you anyway:wub2: I have to say..the couple of days that I was worried that Wendi had turned anti Mika were not a happy time...she is one of the constants in my life now and although I would love her whatever I was struggling with the concept:shocked:

Kath... I'm very sorry we made you read through 11 pages lol.... :huglove:

I should pretend that I have a RL and am not on here during my days off... but well - it ain't happening... :)

I like nothing better than a day on MFC:naughty:

BTW....I would like to take you up on your offer of a trip to Clacton...I have never been!:shocked:

YEH ...... true true

I think very soon we will have hundreds logged in .. sighhh 20 people and Mika playing to 150 people in early 2007 .. where did those days go

Those were the days!!!

HELLLLOOO FD:wink2:!

How are you on this gorgeous evening?

I'm in such a great mood:naughty:

Im doing great thanks , had insane bad hangover and done my neck in at the gym ... ekk apart from tha

So why why ?? Paris???

Its turning into a circus , bring out the Lions and Clowns:punk:

YEH ...... true true

I think very soon we will have hundreds logged in .. sighhh 20 people and Mika playing to 150 people in early 2007 .. where did those days go

And you knew everyone and their business and could keep the front door unlocked:roftl:

I wonder why you are happy!:roftl: Thank you anyway:wub2: I have to say..the couple of days that I was worried that Wendi had turned anti Mika were not a happy time...she is one of the constants in my life now and although I would love her whatever I was struggling with the concept:shocked:

I like nothing better than a day on MFC:naughty:

BTW....I would like to take you up on your offer of a trip to Clacton...I have never been!

I've only been here 6 months and I can't imagine the MFC without Wendi... :shocked:

Seriously though if you want to come down to Clacton you're more than welcome lol.... I mean it's kind of nice... has a pier... nice gardens on the seafront... Colchester (Britain's oldest recorded town) is half an hour away by train... (it has a castle)... I mean I find it kind of boring because i've lived here my entire life... but tourist's seem to like it... Oh and we even have a two day airshow... with the red arrows to boot... :thumb_yello:

Not that I've been to the airshow in years... I'm normally working... :thumbdown:

Im doing great thanks , had insane bad hangover and done my neck in at the gym ... ekk apart from tha

So why why ?? Paris???

Its turning into a circus , bring out the Lions and Clowns:punk:

Don't know why he chose Paris for this, and some of the Dutchies are hoping he brings it to Amsterdam, which I'm sure he will.

Loving the circus theme, always loved the circus.

And you knew everyone and their business and could keep the front door unlocked:roftl:

:floor::floor::floor:

YEH ...... true true

Hi Fred......been thrown out of the other threads?:roftl:

Yep............those were the days:shocked:

Hiya Sarah!

Thanks for the text today...lovely surprise:wub2:

Laurel.....that is very kind of you, thank you:wub2: And you are very welcome to come up here...maybe for Mika's next Glasgow gig whenever that may be!?