Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and another place dear aunt silver, the sun shines on the rightous, and dont correct spelling coz i am to hot to be bothered, sweltering at 25/26c and it is not fun, my new bedroom is in the freezer

Try working a nine hour shift with 7 ovens going most of the day :crybaby:

Gives more meaning to the word sweltering... I kept going in our freezer which is -26 to get cool... :roftl:

EVENING WEELY!!!

Yep, all us Sam Sparro fans are get getting VERY excited for Amsterdam next Tuesday:naughty:.

should all wear black and gold for his part of the gig, and mfc t shirts for mika,

hope life is good in the rain

Hi, good evening. I have had a busy day. I was observed at work - and my use of ICT is, apparently outstanding! Well I have learnt an awful lot of tricks in the last 12 months :wink2:

Then I was back tonight for our version of High School Musical. Ummmmm.

And it's rained but stayed hot....

Hey Debs, have you got your bags packed for when Charlie wins these tickets:wink2:.

Will you stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's already promised them to ME ME ME!!!!

(unless I win my own - there isn't a hollow laugh smilie is there?)

Just be warned - you may waken up with wrinkles!!!! :naughty::naughty:

Laughter lines. Only, as they say, NOTHING'S THAT FUNNY!

Yep, all us Sam Sparro fans are get getting VERY excited for Amsterdam next Tuesday:naughty:.

Did you see him at Glastonbury? He looked like a different person from the Black and Gold video.

My mum used to live in Reading .... my aunt still lives near there too... Spencer's Wood, though of course this is irrelevent....

Why am I writing nonsense tonight lol

I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!!

See? You have to obey me! I'm SUPER MODERATOR! :naughty:

Mean and moody? :blink:

I wouldn't have said that. LOL! But I have to admit this is my

favorite of the new pics that came out yesterday as well. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Well maybe not mean, but definitely moody!

OOooh yes... his neck does look extremely divine in that... could just nibble for hours .... well of course not really... cos' I'm a good girl... but if I wasn't... :lmfao:

Nah, I'd be just happy for a little snuggle, would be too afraid to nibble on it,LOL!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm here....I tried to look at Mika's MySpace blog and my laptop just froze.....second time tonight and I still haven't read that damn blog :crash:

It crashed on me as well, first time!! :thumbdown:

should all wear black and gold for his part of the gig, and mfc t shirts for mika,

hope life is good in the rain

I don't know which t shirt to wear for Mika, the RAH one or the costume one!!!:blink:

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Win tickets to see MIKA in Paris this Friday!

Hey there!

A couple of things that you need to know!

First – we are re-launching MIKA's website very soon, to explain all about it MIKA himself has filmed a special message which you can see here.

Secondly – as you may know, MIKA is playing a massive show at the Parc de Prince in Paris this Friday on 4th July. This is MIKA's first stadium show and it's a sell out. However, the good news is that we have 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs – not only that we will also throw in one nights accommodation and travel also. All you need to do is enter your email and country location here.

Best of luck!

Mikasounds

Here it is Sarah!!! :thumb_yello:

Hi, good evening. I have had a busy day. I was observed at work - and my use of ICT is, apparently outstanding! Well I have learnt an awful lot of tricks in the last 12 months :wink2:

Then I was back tonight for our version of High School Musical. Ummmmm.

And it's rained but stayed hot....

Will you stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's already promised them to ME ME ME!!!!

(unless I win my own - there isn't a hollow laugh smilie is there?)

Laughter lines. Only, as they say, NOTHING'S THAT FUNNY!

Well done....one question, what's ICT...?

BTW - the chickets are mine...:bleh:

I'm here....I tried to look at Mika's MySpace blog and my laptop just froze.....second time tonight and I still haven't read that damn blog :crash:

My MySpace has been playing up for a while - it often won't log me in. It always takes ages for pages to load - even ones that aren't cluttered with every YouTube vid ever shown! FaceBook is so quick.

And I've lost my French friend. Her account has gone. No trace!

Has anyone heard Sam Sparro's CD? It's actually not bad. He sounds a bit like Prince on one of the tracks which is always good :thumb_yello:

I've got it, it's brilliant, I love that he has a song called "Recycle":naughty:

It's not just me then?

I'll try from work tomorrow and crash the servers :naughty:

Me too!!!

Maybe they changed their mind, or everyone has entered and crashed the blog:roftl:.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Win tickets to see MIKA in Paris this Friday!

Hey there!

A couple of things that you need to know!

First – we are re-launching MIKA's website very soon, to explain all about it MIKA himself has filmed a special message which you can see here.

Secondly – as you may know, MIKA is playing a massive show at the Parc de Prince in Paris this Friday on 4th July. This is MIKA's first stadium show and it's a sell out. However, the good news is that we have 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs – not only that we will also throw in one nights accommodation and travel also. All you need to do is enter your email and country location here.

Best of luck!

Mikasounds

Here it is Sarah!!! :thumb_yello:

Nothing new that we don't already know, then.... I thought I was being optimistic to expect something new....:sneaky2:

ok folks, i am off to get cup of tea then showered and bed, have a good night everyone, take care bye

Night night, Weely, sweet dreams:wink2:.

Well done....one question, what's ICT...?

BTW - the chickets are mine...:bleh:

ICT? God knows. Computers. They're never happy unless they make up letters for stuff and change them regularly!

However, my dear, the chickets are mine. :roftl: