Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

oh then that's no good... tell him to get the job done and be on his way haha

closing my eyes and trying to imagine a bulldog with only 2 long legs :naughty:

Will probably have painters in next week - maybe one of them will be cute!! :wink2:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, things to look forward too... cute painters and a mika show!

double whammy!

And meant to be getting heating put in some time soon as well, but that will

probably be another guy from up the glen here!! :thumbdown:

Where is all the talent!! :bleh:

Ok - this is really light weight - but I need to go for another sleep.

The tablets make me quite drowsy - and I try to convince myself the more I sleep the better my shoulder will get!!

Catch you later :huglove:

You are too busy chasing a young man, than seeing my girls

Not to worry - I would do the same if I was able

I may try Italy in a year or two!!

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

so you will be welcome in :italia:

:bye:

Ok - this is really light weight - but I need to go for another sleep.

The tablets make me quite drowsy - and I try to convince myself the more I sleep the better my shoulder will get!!

Catch you later :huglove:

you are probably right! have a good sleep!

Hello G!

Happy Canada Day!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::toot::yay:

thank you rose!!! are you wearing white & red for your canadian friends? :naughty:

we are having a lazy day at home. my brother in law just came over to use the swimming pool with his girlfriend's 3 years old grandson... they are having a great time! my puppy is trying to convince herself to jump in the pool lol she loves swimming but is afraid to jump in still lol

how is your day going?

on our news today...

UK pubs under pressure and in trouble

they say that because of the no smoking law and the economy, more people stay home to enjoy their favorite drinks and that many pubs are closing.

is that true?

on our news today...

they say that because of the no smoking law and the economy, more people stay home to enjoy their favorite drinks and that many pubs are closing.

is that true?

I am back - and I didn't sleep :boxed:

Yes - a lot of pubs have noticed a drop in trade - why go to a pub, then

have to go outside in the rain for a ciggy, when you can get a few cans

in (cheaper) and sit in the comfort of your own home, and have a ciggy

at the same time!!! :cheers::smoke:

on our news today...

is that true?

I don't know that it's strictly true, 'cause over the last few years lots of pubs have been closing, before the smoking ban came into effect.

Though I have noticed some pubs have closed and been bought up by developers to make into houses, one being my favourite Harvester pub/restaurant just outside of Bath. And in Chippenham, my hometown, one of the oldest pubs there, where the local Folk Festival used to be based, closed after Christmas, but I thought that was down to the amount of trouble that it kept attracting recently.

We do have loads of pubs in my hometown alone, 12 that I can think of at the moment, and that's just a small town!

Hello Oldlings!:thumb_yello: No chance to read back so I hope all is well.

Very manic here..trying to cook meals to leave for Dave...check in online which is not going well....and a thousand other things to do. Don't know if I will get on later so just in case I don't I will leave you all with lots of love and hugs and promise that I will be in touch...and especially on Friday and Saturday nights:thumb_yello::shocked:

Take care everyone, see you soon:wub2:

Very manic here..trying to cook meals to leave for Dave...check in online which is not going well....and a thousand other things to do. Don't know if i will get on later so just in case I don't I will leva you all with lots of love and hugs and promise that I will be in touch...and especially on Friday and Saturday nights:thumb_yello::shocked:

:huglove: Have a lovely time Kath - and I hope I see you on Monday!! :thumb_yello:

Hugs to Abby xxxx

Very manic here..trying to cook meals to leave for Dave...check in online which is not going well....and a thousand other things to do. Don't know if I will get on later so just in case I don't I will leave you all with lots of love and hugs and promise that I will be in touch...and especially on Friday and Saturday nights:thumb_yello::shocked:

Hi Kath, Bye Kath:shocked::naughty:.

that's too bad for pub owners... especially the old establishments

you'd think that the fact that there is no more smoking would attract the non smokers, but i guess not.

rose, where i was born, we were 1500 people & there was 7 churches of different beliefs, 3 local bars (1 rock, 1 more pop/disco/dancing music and 1 to drink your sorrows away (old man hangout) ) & 2 mom & pop restaurants lol

yet we were home to 2 private schools (1 convent (where i went to school :bleh:) & a boy only college) the college is known internationally.

Hi Rose and wendi!:thumb_yello: Am I excited or what!!!!!:shocked: I have finished work now so I don't have to pretend to be sensible anymore!:naughty:

Wendi...I DO really really hope so..............but we will be in touch:wub2:

bye kath! have fun!!! and please report back! :wink2:

bye kath! have fun!!! and please report back! :wink2:

Of course I will.................I will write a report when I am back but I am sure Wendi will keep you all updated via our texts and calls:thumb_yello:

Hi Rose and wendi!:thumb_yello: Am I excited or what!!!!!:shocked: I have finished work now so I don't have to pretend to be sensible anymore!:naughty:

Wendi...I DO really really hope so..............but we will be in touch:wub2:

I will decide on Friday if its viable - so will let you know around then!!

BUT - you will not be lonely - there are another 84 MFC'rs going :naughty:

Of course I will.................I will write a report when I am back but I am sure Wendi will keep you all updated via our texts and calls:thumb_yello:

thank you!!!!! i can hardly wait!!!

oh say hi to mika for me... ok? :naughty: