back again!

Helli

hello! just thought I had better come on and say hello again. Been away from home for a week. been in hospital with my youngest daughter. She has a liver condition and is awaiting a transplant which means lots of hospital visits. think in the last month and a half Ive been home about 5 days! is nice to be back and catch up on Mika news and to catch up with people on here. Especially after such a lovely warm welcome! Well I am off to watch the Mika DVD. Its been at least 2 weeks since I last watched!:naughty:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! just thought I had better come on and say hello again. Been away from home for a week. been in hospital with my youngest daughter. She has a liver condition and is awaiting a transplant which means lots of hospital visits. think in the last month and a half Ive been home about 5 days! is nice to be back and catch up on Mika news and to catch up with people on here. Especially after such a lovely warm welcome! Well I am off to watch the Mika DVD. Its been at least 2 weeks since I last watched!:naughty:

welcome back! i hope your daughter gets well soon!

hi, thanks for all the replies!! I caught up on my Mika watching yesterday by watching the concert on the DVD and watching the music videos. I was stood near the tv holding my daughter when the love today video came on and she started shouting at the tv then reaching out and trying to grab Mika!

:thumb_yello:

hi, thanks for all the replies!! I caught up on my Mika watching yesterday by watching the concert on the DVD and watching the music videos. I was stood near the tv holding my daughter when the love today video came on and she started shouting at the tv then reaching out and trying to grab Mika!

:thumb_yello:

Aaw!!! I wish I could do that too:wub2::wub2::wub2:

yeah she was just 1 nearly a month ago. it can be hard but I try to stay happy because it would make us all feel a lot worse if we were miserable.

watched my other daughters class assembly today. she was wonderwoman! she did a great job!

Thats great - I loved school assemblies - and the "chest swelling

with pride" feeling!! :blush-anim-cl: All the best with the little one,

and its great you can come here and relax a bit!!