Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Time for pics(yeah, I'm posting them!!!):naughty:

Sounds like he's saying... yeah, last night I had chicken with(...)

Image00813.jpg

It was damn good!

Image00819.jpg

:naughty:

05e00dcd.jpg

So... sexy :biggrin2:

You can tell it's getting late, all the knitters are coming out of their wool factory :bleh:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can tell it's getting late, all the knitters are coming out of their wool factory :bleh:

ROFL that was a funny comment.

*whips out my knitting*

its a stitch and bitch fest.

wait..you were in that video?

Sorry, I'm not so active here right now. Searching some stuff on the internet tonight and doing ten things at one time. But here I am.

I'm quite okay right now, but I haven't been online because of a more severe pulmonary bleeding. I didn't have to stay in the hospital (there's nothing that they can do for me so why should I stay?) but I felt bad after it happened, and I was afraid to be honest.. Sometimes I wonder where this will lead to, but I stopped worrying, it brings you nowhere. Just when I began to feel a bit better one of my beloved rats died, suddenly. This week I started working again, on Tuesday and today, with one day between them to relax and take it easy:mf_rosetinted: And I need that so hard. iI love to be working again after 4,5 years of doing nothing important, but it takes a lot, I am exhausted after a day of work. Talked about the future and the pharmacist pays my education :thumb_yello: That's great!!

Here is a donation to this thread

8.jpg

*whips out my knitting*

lmao :roftl: *whips out knitting too*

Yup, I was :wub2:

*whips out my knitting*

It's time for some new patterns, don't you think dear? I mean, the old ones are still very nice, but we just need some fresh stuff:bleh:

lmao :roftl: *whips out knitting too*

Yup, I was :wub2:

soo...is that picture evident of how he was feeling that day or is it just the leap that brought Nessie out to play?

and I agree Anouk, we need new patterns!!

Love this pic, as it has both Mika AND JC in it:wub2:

Never thought that would EVER happen so when I saw this, I was SO happy.

There is another with just the two of them, which I have on my computer in my office, and it was my desktop for a while.:blush-anim-cl:

that exactly how i felt when i saw this pic:

mikaandsteventyler.jpg

its my desktop now. i call it "My Boyz" :blush-anim-cl:

Uhh, purple grape where did you get the words "Don't dream it, be it" for your sig?? cuz from where I've heard that, I'm thinking you've seen the movie "Rocky, Horror Picture Show" cuz that's what the master transvesti sang!!:naughty: my friend said Mika could play the master trans vesti cuz he has curly hair the transvesti does too, he sings the trans vesti sings, People say Mika is gay and obviously the trans vesti is gay!:thumbdown:anyway also in that movie the master trans vesti when he first introduces his self to the visitors he sings "I'm just a sweet transvesti" hehe! LMAO!!

THAT is exactly where i got those words, lol.

its one of my favourite movies ever and i just love those words, so i looked for a mika pic to go with it

im not saying mika is gay, cause i truly have no idea, but i think he could play a great transvestite, lol.

hell! i would love to play a transvertite. It could be so much fun. i absolultely adore tim curry :roftl:

Sorry, I'm not so active here right now. Searching some stuff on the internet tonight and doing ten things at one time. But here I am.

I'm quite okay right now, but I haven't been online because of a more severe pulmonary bleeding. I didn't have to stay in the hospital (there's nothing that they can do for me so why should I stay?) but I felt bad after it happened, and I was afraid to be honest.. Sometimes I wonder where this will lead to, but I stopped worrying, it brings you nowhere. Just when I began to feel a bit better one of my beloved rats died, suddenly. This week I started working again, on Tuesday and today, with one day between them to relax and take it easy:mf_rosetinted: And I need that so hard. iI love to be working again after 4,5 years of doing nothing important, but it takes a lot, I am exhausted after a day of work. Talked about the future and the pharmacist pays my education :thumb_yello: That's great!!

8.jpg

Nice to hear you're feeling better hun' :thumb_yello:

And that is a loooovely picture! :mf_lustslow:

mikaandsteventyler.jpg

its my desktop now. i call it "My Boyz"

Is that that aerosmith guy? :D

soo...is that picture evident of how he was feeling that day or is it just the leap that brought Nessie out to play?

Lmao Nessie? :roftl: Erm.. well... as far as I know it's just the leap, but it would give us an idea of what excites him if it was the other option :naughty:

8.jpg

Hi Anouk, so good to see you! I'm sorry about your pet and your illness, big hugs.

mikaandsteventyler.jpg

its my desktop now. i call it "My Boyz" :blush-anim-cl:

you've just made my night:blush-anim-cl:

it's funny that "it" ended up with female name

Is that that aerosmith guy? :D

Yup, Steven Tyler :wub2:

love him soo much.

i just went through all 27 pages. i plan on keeping up with this thread, but im sure if i leave for more than a minute i will be 20 pages behind again.:naughty:

8.jpg

Anouk, so happy for you!

I'm glad!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Yeahh:thumb_yello:

Hum, I think he was feeling that day like that! ahah