Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Oh, I saw it the first time. Except in the first one...I think his pants are looser fitting and that could add to it...

And he flaunts it:roftl: Well, with those tight pants he does:naughty:

I like to think its all Mika..probably part pants but eh. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not all pants of course but still:roftl:

You know I'm still shuddering imagining Mika in a miniskirt?

Mmmm, or a kilt. I actually have a thing for kilts. So that might be nice. Well...maybe. You really need to be Scottish to pull that one off. They have a certain pride about it. :naughty:

this man makes me laugh

old-man-laughing.jpg

Oh my goodness...he made me laugh as well (even though I don't know who he is...)

Mmmm, or a kilt. I actually have a thing for kilts. So that might be nice. Well...maybe. You really need to be Scottish to pull that one off. They have a certain pride about it. :naughty:

Yeah...for sure. It takes a brave, brave man to wear a kilt because um cough...is there nothing worn underneath..? or is that a rumour?

Oh my goodness...he made me laugh as well (even though I don't know who he is...)

Yeah...for sure. It takes a brave, brave man to wear a kilt because um cough...is there nothing worn underneath..? or is that a rumour?

my friend's was scottish, and I guess it was traditon to wear nothing underneath..but apparently he had..problems with something coming up. :naughty:

thats very true, they wear it with pride.

I think some men can pull off kilts very, very well.

some guys look better in skirts than a lot of women. its all about how they wear it.

Speaking of stuff that makes me laugh...

Russell Peters. That man is hilarious...I watched his DVD today.

Here's a sample...

If you don't know who he is or what his comedy is like...you are missing out. You NEED to check him out for sure.

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!!

you HAVE to watch this:

ps: not for the little tykes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mQB85J_b2AY

That skeleton had a HUGE head compared to his body:roftl: I could never be a vantrelequest (sp?)...I've tried to throw my voice and...failed.

Anyways, better get off the computer now. It's past 1am...and my mom is going to kill me for being on here so long.

Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

That skeleton had a HUGE head compared to his body:roftl: I could never be a vantrelequest (sp?)...I've tried to throw my voice and...failed.

Anyways, better get off the computer now. It's past 1am...and my mom is going to kill me for being on here so long.

Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

lol have a good night...ttyl!