Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You like:naughty: I have another like that...if the photo was taken at a different angle. Still an amazing shot---colours, angles everything is great...

mika75.jpg

It's not great! :mf_rosetinted:

It's perfect!! :wub2:

Ahah, I wish I was born in the same year as Mika!:wub2:

Ahah yeah we should make that group ahah xD

I had last night:mf_rosetinted:, today I'm having fish, is there any meaning for it here at the MFC?:naughty:

Yeah if only ... Then I'd only be 3 months and 22 days younger than him. Aaaaaw just imagine ! We could do anything and everything ! And I could go to every single Mika concert without having to beg my parents to let me go alone and imagine -OMG this would be so good- just imagine, we could know Mika !!! He went to school in France and I live in France, well not in Paris mind you :huh:

that would be sooooooo goood !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish ??? I'm sure it means something naughty :naughty: but if it doesn't we should invent something ...

He's so god damn lucky!:naughty:

i know well on the 17 its one of my BFF's bdays

the 18th is my cousins and of course MIKAs :wub2:

the 19th is an old exchange student a few years ago (i still talk to him)

and im the 20th *and my lebanese friend*

and there are more, but like ya

Yeah if only ... Then I'd only be 3 months and 22 days younger than him. Aaaaaw just imagine ! We could do anything and everything ! And I could go to every single Mika concert without having to beg my parents to let me go alone and imagine -OMG this would be so good- just imagine, we could know Mika !!! He went to school in France and I live in France, well not in Paris mind you :huh:

Fish ??? I'm sure it means something naughty :naughty: but if it doesn't we should invent something ...

It could mean take a bath with Mika, or something impossible like that .

:roftl:

Yeah it wold be fabulous!:thumb_yello: We could do anything to him:naughty:

Hum... Fish...

*processing, processiiiing...*