• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still one of my favourites:wub2:

Mika-OMG-2.jpg

mine too cos even though he is posing it looks natural and he looks relaxed like he is just sat there deep in thought, the others from this set are all too posey and cheesy compared to this one.

Mika-OMG-2.jpg

mine too cos even though he is posing it looks natural and he looks relaxed like he is just sat there deep in thought, the others from this set are all too posey and cheesy compared to this one.

I LOVE this picture too! I saw it for the first time today, and can't stop looking at it! :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Mika-OMG-2.jpg

its the background for my phone...

I don't think his pictures are cheesy, but he knows he is posing and he has fun with it...at least he doesn't do the chin in hand with a sexy smouldering look at the camera.

its the background for my phone...

I don't think his pictures are cheesy, but he knows he is posing and he has fun with it...at least he doesn't do the chin in hand with a sexy smouldering look at the camera.

Hahaha, so true! He'd still look hot though, cheesy, but hot! :bleh:

Mika-OMG-2.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I love it!! I didn't have it this large!! I have a very, very small version! Hehe, and I love the name of that pic too "Mika-OMG-2" :naughty: Thx for posting it!

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I love it!! I didn't have it this large!! I have a very, very small version! Hehe, and I love the name of that pic too "Mika-OMG-2" :naughty: Thx for posting it!

I agree, Your signature is amazing, and I simply love your wallpapers you made! There ace!! :thumb_yello: