• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see a nose scrunch

:naughty:

Me likes the nose scrunch.

Mine doesn't look the same though. You know how when he smiles really big, his nose crinkles to the side? Mine...crinkles on top:thumbdown:

I used Photobucket to show you. His nose crinkle is circled by the pink. I used yellow to show you that mine come on the top...

mika64-2.jpg

Me likes the nose scrunch.

Mine doesn't look the same though. You know how when he smiles really big, his nose crinkles to the side? Mine...crinkles on top:thumbdown:

I used Photobucket to show you. His nose crinkle is circled by the pink. I used yellow to show you that mine come on the top...

mika64-2.jpg

LOL beautiful example!! his is soo cute. :wub2:

LOL beautiful example!! his is soo cute. :wub2:

I know. He'd probably be a bit freaked out by how many times that's said about him (or he could be proud of himself...I don't know the man so I can't talk for him hahahaha). Wait...no...he's probably more weirded out by other stuff on here :floor:

I know. He'd probably be a bit freaked out by how many times that's said about him (or he could be proud of himself...I don't know the man so I can't talk for him hahahaha). Wait...no...he's probably more weirded out by other stuff on here :floor:

Yesh...

He probably is...

CafdamanhOO1.jpg

the one thing i would love more than mika dating(marrying) me, would be mika dating david. (not youDavidM)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (ctd)

oooh wouldn't marrying mika be insane though:mf_lustslow:

Actually, if it couldn't be me :( Dammit,

I'd want it to be DAVIDM actually :punk: I trust him the most with M :P

oooh wouldn't marrying mika be insane though:mf_lustslow:

Actually, if it couldn't be me :( Dammit,

I'd want it to be DAVIDM actually :punk: I trust him the most with M :P

Really? lol , I would want it to be Megan because I know she wouldn't hurt him she's too innocent xD

ORLANDO BLOOM + MIKA :wub2:

orrrr

JAKE GYLENHAAL + MIKA :mf_lustslow:

girls

Heidi Montag + Mika :wub2:

or

Agyness Deyn + Mika :mf_lustslow:

i would prefer braces, no shirt, no pants, just boxers :naughty::thumb_yello:

ohh see but I wouldn't want everyone to see Meeks in just boxers, I would be running up there with a blanket or something shielding him from view...

:shocked::mf_lustslow:

2it45z.jpg

no comments

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm