Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

sweet!

my job is cleaning and general organisation/ odd jobs in a office... i'm on my feet the whole time ( good thing its only 3 hours a day, coz i'm studying) its VERY tiring. i'm hoping to get a better job working at the local bar/resturant...

...I work as a cashier/Service desk person and I work 8 and a half hours on my feet constantly...:naughty:

ooo Light already has what he wants...he just discovered the power of the Death Note and is doing a creepy giggle that is not pulled off very well in the English version.

ENTER: RYUUK!!! he is soo awesome.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww fruits basket was amaaazing all the wee animals were so cute, nah i looove wolf's rain and all the samurai x's (well the movies) and im a maaasive streetfighter fan, wow my CD's and DVD's are tidy and in place....it just looks weird :shocked:

i used to work in wallmart doing nightshift, nice 12 hour shifts running about stacking shelves and building pallets whilst gettin screamed at by my boss cause i was too small and scrawney for the job, and over xmas im a manager/supervisor at an ice rink and also santa's elf :lmfao:

aww fruits basket was amaaazing all the wee animals were so cute, nah i looove wolf's rain and all the samurai x's (well the movies) and im a maaasive streetfighter fan, wow my CD's and DVD's are tidy and in place....it just looks weird :shocked:

Oh Samurai X (Ruroni Kenshin) was my first and favorite. suchh amazing plot and what not...truly amazing

Wolf's rain..very pretty characters and stuff but it got old after everyone died and whatnot.

i used to work in wallmart doing nightshift, nice 12 hour shifts running about stacking shelves and building pallets whilst gettin screamed at by my boss cause i was too small and scrawney for the job, and over xmas im a manager/supervisor at an ice rink and also santa's elf :lmfao:

LOL :naughty: :naughty: Santa's elf.

gravitation and Ranma 1/2 are good too, but more for adults.

yeh kids arn't even allowed to sit on santa's knee anymore its soo sad and the elf HAS to be a female so they can hold the kids hand......

thats discrimination!!

yeah, I used to help babysit for my church and we weren't allowed to comfort a kid, we couldn't pick them up or hug them or anything, we couldn't touch them if they were crying, we just had to kneel by them and try to talk them calm....

you can guess how well that one went over. :thumbdown:

I'm making chicken at the moment guys!!

and a commercial about lollipops is on..and a man is getting his back waxed with them..

talking about how kiddies cant sit on santa's knee :lmfao:

yeh its the same when im on the ice being a monitor if a kid falls we have to ask if they are ok and if they need help up, i remember last year a kid smaked there head off the ice and was in tears and there was blood gushing everywhere and we stil wern't allowed to pick them up, i didnt no of htis and picked them up then the dad tryed to get me done for peodophiia

wait, are we talking about mika in a speedo? :mf_lustslow: count me in

:P

well, i c guys in speedos all the time, but one guy i really would like to c is MIKA in the speedo:naughty:

oi guys I don't know if I would want to see Mika in a speedo...not many guys could pull that off. but maybe he could..

didn't he say in an interview "Shorts definetly, speedos, too much information"

talking about how kiddies cant sit on santa's knee :lmfao:

yeh its the same when im on the ice being a monitor if a kid falls we have to ask if they are ok and if they need help up, i remember last year a kid smaked there head off the ice and was in tears and there was blood gushing everywhere and we stil wern't allowed to pick them up, i didnt no of htis and picked them up then the dad tryed to get me done for peodophiia

woah, thats odd. lol, and not goodeither

reaally? hmm i see him more as a trunks kinda man

wonder what color of speedos he'd have :naughty:

He is :sad:

I wish he wore speedos :wub2:

oi guys I don't know if I would want to see Mika in a speedo...not many guys could pull that off. but maybe he could..

He could pull it off. I know it.:licks_lips:

I wonder why is is shy about his thighs though. again, who was with me for that Mika in a Miniskirt coversation?

Are you asking why he is shy about his thighs?

I have no idea...maybe he's shy of his Nessie :naughty:

Are you asking why he is shy about his thighs?

I have no idea...maybe he's shy of his Nessie :naughty:

yeah, because he has worn shorts before, but...well now that I think of it most guys don't show their thighs too often...:naughty:

MAWAHAHA Speedo Man at the pool in Vegas!! You can kinda see where it is wrinkled and worn out, but thank your eyes you didn't see the front, he..was bulging out quite thoroughly.

n1273410080_30024030_4104.jpg

Him adjusting: he looks rather fit here, but trust me, He was NOT. :thumbdown:

he kept putting his hand on his butt too...

n1273410080_30024031_5248.jpg

reaally? hmm i see him more as a trunks kinda man

wonder what color of speedos he'd have :naughty:

well i guess its like normal for me to c them, lol

haha tru, but idk, lol, just to c? lol

Mika's thighs might be nice to see though..and what with his newfound ass...mmm perhaps he COULD pull it off!!

hmmm yay!!! lmao

society has really become insane :shocked: yeh as nasty as this may soudn i think if i saw mika in speedos it would put me off....

hahaa

I wonder why is is shy about his thighs though. again, who was with me for that Mika in a Miniskirt coversation?

haha!