victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just noticed it: His pants are waaaay down there too! :o:naughty::naughty:

You just noticed? Isn't that the first thing you do when you look at a pic of him? Check how low his pants are? :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Anouk!

How are you doing?

9jul5-1.jpg

9jun2.jpg

6may33.jpg

KAREN!!!

I've been missing you!! How are you??

Hope you're fine!

I've had some great days at Werchter and in Amsterdam, but now it's all over:tears: And I've got a fever and am in pain because of all the fun, but I don't care. It's been the 8th of July so I can get ill safely.....:naughty:

days after the concert make you feel empty right? I felt sooooooo sad after the concert because it has been SOOOO great and it passed over so quickly that it made me wanna cry!

I felt exactly the same way...:wink2: I cried a lot..

days after the concert make you feel empty right? I felt sooooooo sad after the concert because it has been SOOOO great and it passed over so quickly that it made me wanna cry!

I hate it when it ends :thumbdown: The last bit of lollipop, and then he goes backstage and you know he's never gonna come out to sing again (unless he does an encore that is :das:) But when it's over... it's just... sad... Does he still play 'Feel It' when the gig is over? That's when it hits me the most :tears:

Yes, I've got an afterWerchter and after-gig sepression too :tears:

You're looking forward so long and now it's all over.....we'll have to wait too long to see him again:boxed:

Jose, I need this one again, you don't mind I guess:naughty:

P1000097.jpg

I hate fish! When it's being used as a weapon :mf_rosetinted: At least there was no blood pouring out of your head there.

ooooh I just read that Mika is allergic to seafood, you would perfectly match than!! :naughty:(ahem.. I'm just trying to make it up with you now.. :bleh: we seem to have fights all the time! )

585f5902.jpg

Low pants ay?

Yes, I've got an afterWerchter and after-gig sepression too :tears:

You're looking forward so long and now it's all over.....we'll have to wait too long to see him again:boxed:

Jose, I need this one again, you don't mind I guess:naughty:

P1000097.jpg

But of course not dear.. :wub2:

Ouch that is so thight!! (I'm still not over it.. :naughty: )

ooooh I just read that Mika is allergic to seafood, you would perfectly match than!! :naughty:(ahem.. I'm just trying to make it up with you now.. :bleh: we seem to have fights all the time! )

585f5902.jpg

Low pants ay?

OMG, if he wasn't wearing boxers...:shocked:

KAREN!!!

I've been missing you!! How are you??

Hope you're fine!

I've had some great days at Werchter and in Amsterdam, but now it's all over:tears: And I've got a fever and am in pain because of all the fun, but I don't care. It's been the 8th of July so I can get ill safely.....:naughty:

Hi!!!!!

I'm so glad that you made it to the gigs!:thumb_yello: Lilacmandie rang me from Amsterdam and I heard the whole of LT! It sounded great:thumb_yello: It felt like I was there, shame I wasn't:thumbdown:

Awww! I hope you feel better soon.

585f5902.jpg

Low pants ay?

I like fish though.. just not as a weapon :roftl: Well I like some fish.. anyway, enough talk, more pics :das:

Yes well.. what else are we both good for? :naughty:

bumbum.jpg

I like fish though.. just not as a weapon :rftl: Well I like some fish.. anyway, enough talk, more pics :ds:

Yes well.. what else are we both good for? :naugty:

bumbum.jpg

Ooohhh nice little ass he has! :wub2::naughty:

low low low

e22bb224.jpg

c2c8c76e.jpg

acb57c6c.jpg

:wub2:

OO.jpg

BW . . . Did you ever imagine you and Mika french kissing ?? It's like the best felling I ever had . . . just to imagine . . . my hans touching his air while we're kissing . . It's just so :mf_lustslow: