Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Of course....

Don't know why, should've been sleeping hours ago but I can't.....Feel crappy and exhausted, but I just can't sleep....That man did something strange to me, after I met him, I can;t sleep.....:boxed:WHY MIKA? WHY???

After my gig (and I dont even met him) I just dont felt like I needed to eat . And I just have almost a day without eating !!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After my gig (and I dont even met him) I just dont felt like I needed to eat . And I just have almost a day without eating !!

He's a serious health-threat:boxed: I know what you mean, had the same. When I woke up on Wednesday, after 4 hours of sleep (and that is normal for me after I had to take a higher does of prednisolone, I cannot sleep normal now, it's quite irritating; OR I am so tired that I have to sleep all day, Or I just can't sleep...) I felt like I was drunken.....after only a beer and a a sprite....:boxed: Maybe drunken of happiness, but I felt soooo crappy....Couldn't eat or drink and had a head like someone hit me with a hammer:boxed:

Maybe it's the excitement, meanwhile I feel jealous, so to comfort myself I'm pigging out. LOL

He's a serious health-threat:boxed: I know what you mean, had the same. When I woke up on Wednesday, after 4 hours of sleep (and that is normal for me after I had to take a higher does of prednisolone, I cannot sleep normal now, it's quite irritating; OR I am so tired that I have to sleep all day, Or I just can't sleep...) I felt like I was drunken.....after only a beer and a a sprite....:boxed: Maybe drunken of happiness, but I felt soooo crappy....Couldn't eat or drink and had a head like someone hit me with a hammer:boxed:

oh no *hugs*

I just ate cause they told me to do it .

But I didnt feel like I need that ! xD

If you read my gig report I said "i was particularly drunk of happiness and laughs" !! :roftl:

Hello Anouk! how are you feeling love?

Maybe it's the excitement, meanwhile I feel jealous, so to comfort myself I'm pigging out. LOL

Well . . . I was just like "I already dont believe but it already ended!" and then I just wanted to cry !!

I just ate cause they told me to do it .

But I didnt feel like I need that ! xD

If you read my gig report I said "i was particularly drunk of happiness and laughs" !! :roftl:

So was I....loved it so much!

I'm going to leave, still not sleepy, but if I stay here it won't come. I'm going to watch a certain dvd again:naughty:And hope that sleep will come. Got already a fever, when I don't sleep it won't be over tomorrow or Tuesday. And even now it's been the 8th of July and the gigs are over for me, I'm not looking forward to another stay in hospital.....:boxed:

So...sweet dreams and see you soon!! Very soon I guess:bleh:

:huglove:

So was I....loved it so much!

I'm going to leave, still not sleepy, but if I stay here it won't come. I'm going to watch a certain dvd again:naughty:And hope that sleep will come. Got already a fever, when I don't sleep it won't be over tomorrow or Tuesday. And even now it's been the 8th of July and the gigs are over for me, I'm not looking forward to another stay in hospital.....:boxed:

So...sweet dreams and see you soon!! Very soon I guess:bleh:

bye..I hope you feel well!!

lol I need to get that dvd...

Hello Anouk! how are you feeling love?

Was just about to leave, even if I'm not tired....Got a fever and the pain is getting worse and worse, but whatever, I was there:mf_rosetinted: In fact I don't care, only that damned pain.....:thumbdown:

Need something against it...

bracesnx2.jpg

mika021us1ve0.jpg

and of course:naughty:

fmm33a7c63gc2.png

bye..I hope you feel well!!

lol I need to get that dvd...

:shocked::shocked:Don't you have it???

I've been watching it over and over again, to stay on Mikaterms I just can't get enough:mf_rosetinted:

You should get it as soon as possible:wink2: It's worth every single cent:wink2:

img0701dg9.jpg

:wub2:

That man is perfect *sighs*

Was just about to leave, even if I'm not tired....Got a fever and the pain is getting worse and worse, but whatever, I was there:mf_rosetinted: In fact I don't care, only that damned pain.....:thumbdown:

Need something against it...

and of course:naughty:

fmm33a7c63gc2.png

Pianothing :wub2::wub2:

I've been watching it over and over again, to stay on Mikaterms I just can't get enough:mf_rosetinted:

You should get it as soon as possible:wink2: It's worth every single cent:wink2:

img0701dg9.jpg

"Long way from home" it's just perfect .

But I just saw ti 5 times ! xD

I've been watching it over and over again, to stay on Mikaterms I just can't get enough

img0701dg9.jpg

yep :bleh: lol

"Long way from home" it's just perfect .

But I just saw ti 5 times ! xD

I once saw it 5 times at one day, in hospital.....

The dvd once got stuck in the dvd-player, I was freaking out, not because of my dvd-player, but imagine that the dvd got broken:shocked::boxed::tears: Fortunately it came out after I hit the dvd-player with a hammer. And it still works:thumb_yello:

IMG_2977_614x.jpg

I'm off now. And this time for real. At least I'll try. Maybe I come back later when I can't sleep at all, but I'm going to give it another try.

See you soon (not too soon I hope, cause if that happens it means I cannot sleep at all)!!!

Night night! xxx

Mika_468x645.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2: