I'm not seeing Mika now!

victoria+Mika

Ok, guys I am going to see Mika July 3rd, :yay: my parents are so crazy sometimes first it was I'm not going then I'm going then I'm not going then I'm going:naughty:Now we made the finale decision...I'm seeing Mika july 3rd in Belgium cuz that's where the rickwretcher concert is I think well that's where were flying!! yay! so sorry for the ya know delay etc. IDK but now I'm going you don't need to feel bad!! love you KISSES -Victoria:wink2:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, and girls, and children, and gays, and straights.............I'm not seeing Mika July 3rd now! :(:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted::boxed: :(My mom wants to buy me porceline vaneers instead, she's like what's more important and worth it I'm like seeing Mika but she said NO!! I'm seeing him next year now in the US I'm so mad, angry pissed off, sad I feel nothing = l =...( I don't know what to do I wanna cry I wanna scream..... now I hope all of you that are seeing Mika this year have a great time and get to meet Mika while I'm stuck in school adn in the dentists office:thumbdown: Love you KISSES -Victoria......my world has now ended = l :(

omg! i am soo sorry! i am w/ u, i have to wait til he comes to the US now too! wait, where WERE u gonna c him?

Oh, to be 15 again!!!! lol

As much as we all love Mika, I agree with your mom (sad to say). Gotta take care of numero uno (You!) first.

And just think--when you get to finally see Mika in the US, you will be looking all cute with your shiny white veneers.

I wish I could get them!

Guys, and girls, and children, and gays, and straights.............I'm not seeing Mika July 3rd now! :( :(My mom wants to buy me porceline vaneers instead, she's like what's more important and worth it I'm like seeing Mika but she said NO!! I'm seeing him next year now in the US I'm so mad, angry pissed off, sad I feel nothing = l =...( I don't know what to do I wanna cry I wanna scream..... now I hope all of you that are seeing Mika this year have a great time and get to meet Mika while I'm stuck in school adn in the dentists office:thumbdown: Love you KISSES -Victoria......my world has now ended = l :(

Awww!!! I'm sorry Vic! :tears:... Enjoy your vaneers though. I hope you can see him next year then. :huglove:

Guys, and girls, and children, and gays, and straights.............I'm not seeing Mika July 3rd now! :(:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted::boxed: :(My mom wants to buy me porceline vaneers instead, she's like what's more important and worth it I'm like seeing Mika but she said NO!! I'm seeing him next year now in the US I'm so mad, angry pissed off, sad I feel nothing = l =...( I don't know what to do I wanna cry I wanna scream..... now I hope all of you that are seeing Mika this year have a great time and get to meet Mika while I'm stuck in school adn in the dentists office:thumbdown: Love you KISSES -Victoria......my world has now ended = l :(

Awww poor Vic *hugs* Hope you have a great time next year though! You'll look a million dollars with your vaneers!

Ok, guys I am going to see Mika July 3rd, :yay: my parents are so crazy sometimes first it was I'm not going then I'm going then I'm not going then I'm going:naughty:Now we made the finale decision...I'm seeing Mika july 3rd in Belgium cuz that's where the rickwretcher concert is I think well that's where were flying!! yay! so sorry for the ya know delay etc. IDK but now I'm going you don't need to feel bad!! love you KISSES -Victoria:wink2:

Great! I'm happy for you that you go to Rock Werchter! It's in my country and I'm not going :thumbdown: but I go to the gig in Amsterdam on July 8! Have fun!!! :punk: You'll see also a lot of other artists then! Have you already checked the rock werchter website?

http://www.rockwerchter.be/RW2008/site/index.asp

lol, I'm excited in your place :biggrin2:

How long will you stay in Belgium??