Cast your vote in the MIKA sexy pop list thingymajig (part 3)

Hevthehampster

PER TRANSLATION TOOL @Dictionary.com

Publication of: 04/07/2008

Mika will multiply “Please, do not reveal anything the decoration! I hold so that all that remains a surprise. ” In the cabins of the Park of the Princes, this Wednesday, Mika the assembly in her almost perfect French prevents. From the exit in February 2007 of its first album “Life in Cartoon Motion”, past in France with nearly a million specimens, the singer became, at 24 years, a genuine star. This evening, it fills the Park of the Princes within the framework of Virgin Show. This summer, this singular crossing between Elton John and Patrick Juvet will be with the poster many festivals everywhere in France.

One will see you in many festivals this summer. It is a exercise which you like? Mika.

I adore the energy which emerges from crowd. On the other hand, at the time of the festivals, there is much competition between the groups. That is not seen, but that exists. Moreover, this public is not inevitably there to see me, me. That makes it possible to show what one is done, and also to gain fans. Especially when, like me, one had much success: success always causes a certain skepticism among people.

How did you live the past year? I do not speak about it much but my health took of it a blow with all these displacements, all these planes… Even if it would be stupid to feel sorry for me, because all that is worth of it really the sorrow and I regale myself.

“I am instinctive”

Your first album had an immediate resonance in the public. How do you explain it? I think that I write songs which do not try to return in the moulds of the industry of the disc.

Nor to like criticisms, moreover. I do not have strategy, I am instinctive. But this success is not therefore due randomly. I always try to be very accessible and to put heart in all that I do. This combination functioned.

In France, you became a star…

Thanks to “Relaxed (Take it Easy)”. Here, you like the melodies, it is a tradition on your premise. When I presented this title to my recording company, she did not believe in it. He starts from a very simple history, very personal. After the terrorist attacks in London in July 2005, I was afraid without knowing too much why. Then this song came to me with its It' S ace yew I' m scared/It' S ace yew I' m terrified/It' S ace yew I' m scared (It is as if I had peur/C' is as if I were terrifié/C' is as if I were frightened).

You have time to benefit from your success? I learned how to interest me in the things of the business. Front, I did not even take time to open my invoices. Result, I often found myself at home with cut electricity… If not, I invested much in the spectacle of this evening to the Park of the Princes. That costs me a fortune! With my money, I buy also art, illustrations of comics worships.

In London, I treated to myself a small car, a FIAT 500. I also will buy myself old a MG. Funniest, it is that I do not have my driving license…

Mika in concert this evening as from 7 p.m. with the Park of the Princes, Paris XVI E.

Places: from 45 to 83,50. Complete. Tomorrow evening with the Hand Public garden Festival at Arras, on July 11 with Musilac with Aix-the-Baths, on July 14 in Arcachon, on July 16 in Francofolies of the La Rochelle, on July 21 to the arenas of Nimes…

Remarks collected by Sebastien Catroux

Publication of: 05/07/2008

CONCERT

Mika prince of the Park Park of Princes (Paris XVI E), 23:40.

Black covers which fall finally and which reveal the decoration. First agreements of “Relaxed, Take It Easy”

and it left. For his Parisian concert within the framework of Virgin Show, Mika did not make the things with half. In backdrop, an immense face of clown decorated with giant screens. On the scene, clowns in flesh and bone, musicians, costumes, acrobats, chorus-singers…

Inflatable pizza pie and large means And with each song its surprise, its ornament. Example: “Does Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)” start? Dancers in the tone appear, glass of giant soda and a section of pizza pie, both inflatable, are trotted in crowd, carried to end of arm.

Or this giant dragon transported around crowd, in rate/rhythm with tens of thousands of arms raised on “Love Today”… “My concerts change size but my feelings remain the same ones, thank you very much! ” in nearly perfect French this 24 year old exclaimed young man.

While, in the public, one saw some flags Lebanese, its country of origin. Crowned Mika. With its vice of means, its tubes, its imagination, its voice covering three octaves and some and its bright smile, it made shine the Park of Princes of thousand colors, thousand illuminations, thousand enchantments. A Park of the Princes which received before him yesterday Yelle besides, Panic At The Disco! and Dionysos at the time of this Virgin Show who brought together in only one evening 49.000 spectators.

. . .

From this thread . . .

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15748

Thanks! :cool:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump: i'm right here!!!

haha sorry it kinda freaked me out...you see my names laura too:bleh:...haha i know you're not talkin to me thou:naughty:

Oh, hahaha! Hello!

The Laura that is often here voting is in Toronto I think.,,:boxed:

Oh, hahaha! Hello!

The Laura that is often here voting is in Toronto I think.,,:boxed:

Hello there! yes, I'm your neighbour at the moment! I live near Dufferin subway station:punk:

What about a Mikaparty? :das:

Hi Laura :punk: Where are you now?

Hey there :punk: Toronto the good!

I use the computer in my school, but I can't spend the night on MFC :naughty: and I can't vote :boxed:

I'm missing all the best of the tour :tears: and Mister M is changing...he's maturing, he really looks different on stage and in the videos :confused: I hope he will always keep his feet on the ground!

Hey there :punk: Toronto the good!

I use the computer in my school, but I can't spend the night on MFC :naughty: and I can't vote :boxed:

I'm missing all the best of the tour :tears: and Mister M is changing...he's maturing, he really looks different on stage and in the videos :confused: I hope he will always keep his feet on the ground!

Have you looked at his blogs - on Mikasounds and YouTube?

Have you looked at his blogs - on Mikasounds and YouTube?

I have seen some photos and some videos but no sound at all and so I miss the best part of the whole tour! I've read his blog, though, and it's Mika 100% :blush-anim-cl: He has kept his promise:thumb_yello:

I have seen some photos and some videos but no sound at all and so I miss the best part of the whole tour! I've read his blog, though, and it's Mika 100% :blush-anim-cl: He has kept his promise:thumb_yello:

You'll have to visit Mamacatt and use her computer - I'm sure she won't mind :wink2:

You'll have to visit Mamacatt and use her computer - I'm sure she won't mind :wink2:

I think she lives in London...I don't know how to get there and what's more I've got classes until 2pm and lots of assignements :thumbdown:

(I should be studying right now :naughty: but I feel a bit lonely...I needed my second family :huglove: )