'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone! only hear for a bit, cant respond to anything, signing off now. im on my dad laptop, i might chekc back in a few days but probablly not! sorry!

haveing a great time! SO SUNBURNT THOUGH! lol

the 5 hour ride up was annoying, i listened to LICM a few times through and watched a few interveiws and music videos on the ipod. I MADE A DRAWING OF US FOURPLETS AS LOLLIPOP GIRLS! i will scan it when i return! All day in teh sand i DREW A 13 FOOT PICTURE OF MIKA! I make a cloud for the hair, then a U shape under for the face, smile, shoulders, body, suspenders.. and vwola! MIKA!

Alos, i wrote mike sveral times. twice in letters about 2 feet high, once in letters about 8 feet high, AND ONG HUGE SIGN IN LETTERS MAYBE 15 FEET HIGH! I figured maybe he would see it! lol

I smelled my grandpas cologne and thought of him! I THINK OF HIM EVERYWHERE! I CANT STAND IT!

i miss you gusy so much! SOOOOO MUCH! i cant wait to talk to you all again and get back to following the thread! i got an awesome sweatshirt! big and tie dye~ PEACE SIGN TOO!

so yeah... todya was at the beach! with the life guards jstu the way i like then, skinny, pale and farmers tanned! (Just like mika!!) lol, well hes not farmers tanned, but i am a dork and a nerd, thats jsut the way i liek them! lol

the lifegaurd outside the condo was watching me this morning thouhg, i was like PLEASE DONT! lol, freaked me out!

so tommorow is teh water parks! CANT WAIT! ill have a great time, everyone is enjoying it! I think of you and Mika all the time!

ALLL

THEEEE

TIMMEEE!!!

Liene, i noticed you guys used up like 11 pages so far IN ONLY TWO DAYS!

SO I AM ALMOST AFRAID TO SEE WHAT I WILL NEED TO CHECK UP ON SATURDAY!

WOW! please let me know everything i need to know!

THANKS EVERYONE! I MISS YOU!

AND I THINK OF MIKA AND YOU GUYS CONSTANTLY!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

peace,love,music!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss you guys! but i really got to go!

does anyone know where Liene is ? I'm missing her :tears:

oh sweetie, sorry that you had to talk to youreself i was working, and i will work today too :thumbdown:

but in the evening :das:

i will talk to you about one subject. :das:

did i hear chicken ?:chkn:

hey everyone! only hear for a bit, cant respond to anything, signing off now. im on my dad laptop, i might chekc back in a few days but probablly not! sorry!

the 5 hour ride up was annoying, i listened to LICM a few times through and watched a few interveiws and music videos on the ipod. I MADE A DRAWING OF US FOURPLETS AS LOLLIPOP GIRLS! i will scan it when i return! All day in teh sand i DREW A 13 FOOT PICTURE OF MIKA! I make a cloud for the hair, then a U shape under for the face, smile, shoulders, body, suspenders.. and vwola! MIKA!

Alos, i wrote mike sveral times. twice in letters about 2 feet high, once in letters about 8 feet high, AND ONG HUGE SIGN IN LETTERS MAYBE 15 FEET HIGH! I figured maybe he would see it! lol

I smelled my grandpas cologne and thought of him! I THINK OF HIM EVERYWHERE! I CANT STAND IT!

i miss you gusy so much! SOOOOO MUCH! i cant wait to talk to you all again and get back to following the thread! i got an awesome sweatshirt! big and tie dye~ PEACE SIGN TOO!

so yeah... todya was at the beach! with the life guards jstu the way i like then, skinny, pale and farmers tanned! (Just like mika!!) lol, well hes not farmers tanned, but i am a dork and a nerd, thats jsut the way i liek them! lol

the lifegaurd outside the condo was watching me this morning thouhg, i was like PLEASE DONT! lol, freaked me out!

so tommorow is teh water parks! CANT WAIT! ill have a great time, everyone is enjoying it! I think of you and Mika all the time!

ALLL

THEEEE

TIMMEEE!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

peace,love,music!!!!

Glad you had a nice time! Hae a wonderful day, wherever you are. :naughty:

Where are you from and what time is it there? Its like 8am here.

im from california

its just after midnight, normally im not tired, but yesterday i got 3 hrs of sleep, and iwas up from 5 am and went to bed at like 3 last night, then i had to wake up at 8 this morning, and idk, it made me tired, i have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow :(

im from california

its just after midnight, normally im not tired, but yesterday i got 3 hrs of sleep, and iwas up from 5 am and went to bed at like 3 last night, then i had to wake up at 8 this morning, and idk, it made me tired, i have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow :(

Aaaaaaaaw! Poor you! You must be super tired:blink:.

CALAFORNIA? IS THAT IN AMERICA?!

ALLL

THEEEE

TIMMEEE!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

peace,love,music!!!!

glad you had a good time !

11 pages ? we haven't talked that much have we ?

I don't think we have ...

We're missing you lots Sammy ! :huglove:

ALLL

THEEEE

TIMMEEE!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

peace,love,music!!!!

glad you had a good time.

we miis you, but im happy that you enjoy time in beach.

you made a drawing ? i didnt know that you draw too. thats cool cant wait to see youre drawing.

i guess you relly miss MFC if you write 'MIKA' in the sand :naughty:

ok have a great time and talk to you when youre back :wink2:

Love Liene.

hi Lovely fourplets, i worked today a LOT in garde n and it was raining ALL day :thumbdown:

i worked 5 hours but now im back and will stay here long :das:

and about sammys journal. could somebody please tell me what hapenned yesterday ? i wasnt here much, only for few moments, but i have to tell her whats happening :wink2:

I don't know either, I'm not going to be here tomorrow, and I wasn't a lot in here yesterday..

So have a nice day, everyone, I'm going to the movies- Again! yay!

Seeing Kung Fu Panda for the second time this month, with my 6 year old cousin, and my uncle:bleh:

See you later!!! :huglove: