'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I've seen it and it isn't.. Don't know whats wrong, once I put on a song and I plugged the mic on the headphones thing... The song started to play ON the microphone... It was wicked...:roftl:

Ow, you're bad!:roftl:

:lmfao:

that must of been so wickeldly cool.

the session ends in 13 minutes so I g2g then :thumbdown:

0: )

see its Mikaaa lol

So !

*Fourplets were all togehter, in London, for a Mika's gig. They had a lot of fun before the gig, they all were friends for a lot of time, since they knew each other in MFC. So, the gig was amazing and now they were all waiting for Mika, they wanted to talk to him. So, after an hour Mika came to met his fans*

Sammy - It's now people. God we are going to talk to him.

Mafa - YAY!

Carlota - 2nd time for me!

*Mafa looks angrily to Carlota*

Mafa - Shut up, you lucky girl!

*Mika was talking to some fans, who were closer to him than fourplet girls, he were smiling a lot, he seemed very happy. Liene and Alice were carrying the poster fourplet girls made, they all were very excited. After about 10m Mika finally talk to the girls*

Mika - YOU! I saw you all in the front row! Your poster it's amazing! I had a lot of fun because of you, I could see you all smiling and talking to each other while you were screaming lyrics and some stupid and random things. I saw you were having such a good time that I just could smile!

Fourplets - :boxed:

Mafa - Well... we love you.

Alice - Shouldn't be we the ones who love you?

Mika - *giggles* You don't have to love me, but, yeah, maybe I'm to excited, but I just made my funniest gig ever!

Someone can continue . . .

It's here .