'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

*Mika smile at us and he closed the basements door*

Mika - I'll show you my basement after the dinner. Now lets eat cause I'm starving and I bet you are too, cause the gig was really tiring ! :wink2:

Liene - It was !

Sammy - It was our first gig, that's why we are so exciting .

Mafa - It wasn't our first gig and we were as excited as you!

Carlota - Indeed!

Mika - Yeah girls! It doesn't matters! Came on . You have to meet my brother and my sisters !

Roxy - *whispering* We totally have to meet your brother!

Mika - Excuse me?

Roxy - Nothing, nothing . . . *blushes*

*they all walk to Penniman's dinner room, all Mika's family was there: Mr. and Mrs. Penniman, Fortune, Allegra, Yasmine, Paloma and Mika (of course)*

Mika - These girls are some fans I met today and Yasmine invited them to have dinner with us. I guess I can introduce them: so... *Mika points the girls while saying her names, he remembered everything and after he introduced his family*

*Fourplet girls were totally mad, cause Fortune is almost as hot as Mika, and younger than Mika. They all sit down and had dinner while they were talking to Mika and his family*

Liene - *whispering to Alice* It's just me or we could date Fortune and it wouldn't be strange cause he is just 17?

Alice - *whispering too* It's just you . . . :naughty:

Mafa - *whispering to Bel* Isn't Fortune really hot ? :mf_lustslow: God... I'm having perv thoughts !

Bel - *whispering* He is not better than Mika, but he IS good ! Shut up your perv mind!

Sammy - *whispering to Roxy* I though Fortune was uglier than he really is .

Roxy - *whispering* Me too, he is hotter than I have ever think!

Carlota - *whispering to Alice* I wouldn't mind at all marry Fortune and have Mika as friend!

Alice - *whispering* It would be better if I married Mika and had Fortune has friend!

Carlota - *whispering* Yeah, of course! But if I couldn't marry Mika I wouldn't mind at all to marry Fortune!

(I hope I didn't forget any fourplet!)

Mrs. Penniman - Come on, girls! Stop whispering! It is rude, you know?

Fourplets - *guilty face* Sorry . . .

Bel - . . . mom .

Fourplets - *looking at Bel* :boxed:

Penniman family - *looking at Bel* :roftl:

Bel - :blush-anim-cl: Don't look all at me, please .

Tomorrow I'm expecting people to continue this !

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys a made a video about my room, just like i said :roftl:

and NOW i dont understand why am i doing this ? why should you see my room ? :blink::roftl:

well imade it, i only have to film PART too, cause there wasnt enough space in my phone, i havent bought memory card yet so the full memory is only 50 mb :roftl:

its stuffed with songs and pics ALREADY :roftl:

i got it only yesterday :lmao:

and NOW i dont understand why am i doing this ? why should you see my room ? :blink::roftl:

well imade it, i only have to film PART too, cause there wasnt enough space in my phone, i havent bought memory card yet so the full memory is only 50 mb :roftl:

its stuffed with songs and pics ALREADY

i got it only yesterday

Hey girls!Whats up?

I want to see you room!!!:yay: Put it in youtube!(:roftl: i mean the video not your room)

*Mika smile at us and he closed the basements door*

Mika - I'll show you my basement after the dinner. Now lets eat cause I'm starving and I bet you are too, cause the gig was really tiring !

Liene - It was !

Sammy - It was our first gig, that's why we are so exciting .

Mafa - It wasn't our first gig and we were as excited as you!

Carlota - Indeed!

Mika - Yeah girls! It doesn't matters! Came on . You have to meet my brother and my sisters !

Roxy - *whispering* We totally have to meet your brother!

Mika - Excuse me?

Roxy - Nothing, nothing . . . *blushes*

*they all walk to Penniman's dinner room, all Mika's family was there: Mr. and Mrs. Penniman, Fortune, Allegra, Yasmine, Paloma and Mika (of course)*

Mika - These girls are some fans I met today and Yasmine invited them to have dinner with us. I guess I can introduce them: so... *Mika points the girls while saying her names, he remembered everything and after he introduced his family*

*Fourplet girls were totally mad, cause Fortune is almost as hot as Mika, and younger than Mika. They all sit down and had dinner while they were talking to Mika and his family*

Liene - *whispering to Alice* It's just me or we could date Fortune and it wouldn't be strange cause he is just 17?

Alice - *whispering too* It's just you . . .

Mafa - *whispering to Bel* Isn't Fortune really hot ? God... I'm having perv thoughts !

Bel - *whispering* He is not better than Mika, but he IS good ! Shut up your perv mind!

Sammy - *whispering to Roxy* I though Fortune was uglier than he really is .

Roxy - *whispering* Me too, he is hotter than I have ever think!

Carlota - *whispering to Alice* I wouldn't mind at all marry Fortune and have Mika as friend!

Alice - *whispering* It would be better if I married Mika and had Fortune has friend!

Carlota - *whispering* Yeah, of course! But if I couldn't marry Mika I wouldn't mind at all to marry Fortune!

(I hope I didn't forget any fourplet!)

Mrs. Penniman - Come on, girls! Stop whispering! It is rude, you know?

Fourplets - *guilty face* Sorry . . .

Bel - . . . mom .

Fourplets - *looking at Bel*

Penniman family - *looking at Bel*

Bel - Don't look all at me, please .

Tomorrow I'm expecting people to continue this !

Mafa did you write that bit ????

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. You didn't 4get me even though I haven't been on a lot and ... you people make me so happpppy

:arf2:

Could someone post the whole daydream together ? please ? you know what we should do ? we should post it on Mikasounds lol that would be so fukin embarassing but it would be kinda funny to see what he says

so who wants to see my room ? PM please , cause i REALLY dont want to post like here, i mean few people but not WHOLE MFC :naughty:

Liene :D I haven't talked to you in aaaaaaages.

I don't get this. Why, everytime someone's here who I want to talk to I got to leave. Its so not fair.

Anyway, I wanna see your room but I can't at the moment cause if you have to PM it you can't my PM box is 98% full.

Look at this fukin clock wait I'll show you nxt time got two minutes left andf I've got to do something for my dad .... shiiit.

I love you. So much.

:wub2:

Fortune: *Breaking the silence* So....my brother tells me you are big fans!

Liene: *Moving in front of all the girls, dreamily to talk to fortune* Well, im actually a huge fan. Bigger than all these girls! *Bats eyelashes*

Mafa: *Moving in front of her, liene gets mad* ACTUALLY, Im twice the fan liene is. I know all about mikas family too. You guys are great!

Devin: I know more about the family than mafa does! ask me anything!!!

Alice: NO TIME DEVIN! *Moving in front, bats eyelashes* Well.... i know all the lyrics to every song on the album!

Roxy: *Moving toward fortune, who is now feeling anxious because he is surrounded by there girls* Well, i know all the lyrics to all his other songs too! MY favorite is probablly...*Putting her hand on fortunes shoulder* Loverboy :das:

Fortune:....Wel...thats great girls...but.....

Alice: Well I love loverboy too, but ya know what I love even more?....Im Falling. I just love the lyrics..."Im falling in love iwth you...." *Batting eye lashes at fortune.

Sammy: Well, my favorite song is "Any Other World". And becuase YOU sang back ground vocals in it fortune. I just love your work....*batting lashes*

Mika:...WAIT WAIT HIS WORK?!?!?!??!

Bel: Yeah Fortune..... I love any other world more than sammy!

Sammy: NO YOU DONT!

Liene: I LOVE IT MORE!

Carlota: I LOVE IT MOST! IM GUNNA SING IT! LOUDER THAN ALL OF YOU! "IN ANY OTHER WORLD.....*practically screaming it*

*We all start to sing it. We start singing louder and louder, each trying to impress fortune more! Sammy and Devin stand up on two chairs....just as we reach ..."To the world you thought you live in...SAY GOOD......." MIKA comes from behind and puts his hands over our mouths. He hopes it will get us to shut up, but we two just get more and more excited because mika has his jand over out mouths.

Mika: THATS IT! THATS ENOUGH! Stop hitting on my brother!

Fortune: *Blushing*

Mafa: Were not hitting on him....were just....um....

Alices: Ok, were hitting on him.

Bel: Sorry Mika.

Mika: Appologize to my brother and the rest of my family!

Fourplets: Were sorry. Sorry Fortune and sorry everyone.

Mafa: IM THE MOST SORRY FORTUNE!

Carlota: NO I AM!

Mika: Lets not start this again. It seems like my brother over here is trying to steal my fans... hehe....all is forgiven...;D

Carlota: *whispers to fourpelts*...We got mika mad.... : (

Mika: *hears us* No you didnt, dont worry loves! LETS EAT!

*Mrs penniman walks in with food. A BIG PLATE OF WHAT ELSE.....CHICKEN! hehe*

SOMEONE TAKE IT AWAY!

its stuffed with songs and pics ALREADY :roftl:

i got it only yesterday :lmao:

haha, i love it! and liene, how come you dont havea signature????