Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys

aaand another long and dull day at work over, just spent all day goin ghmm should i go to madrid or leave it :naughty: what do you guys think?

Heya! Hmm.. depends if you have enough money for it? :bleh:

yup!

i bought mine w/ my own money, it was a refurbished one, but, i dont c the problem, well they fixed what it was, so its A OK for me, it was over $600, barely tho. so it works :P

hi! im good!, and you?

bye :bye:

I'm tired but fine,thanks.!:bleh:

Ooh cool!!! Did you eat them all? :naughty:

Just a part!:roftl: Do you have your gardens full of those berries?:naughty:

yup!

i bought mine w/ my own money, it was a refurbished one, but, i dont c the problem, well they fixed what it was, so its A OK for me, it was over $600, barely tho. so it works :P

Oh that's not so bad. It costs £400 or so here, which is like $800.

i do have enough money to go thats the annoying thing, i told my dad this morning about gettin a new tv since mine is buzzing and is going to explode and i then said oh im thinking about going to madrid to see mika to which he goes take it your not gettin a new tv then cause we all know Mika comes first in your world :naughty:

im tired too, last night, i couldnt get to sleep, so i was watching tv til after 3 pm, then i woke up at 5 this morning, then i woke up at about 8.

aww.. i hope you'll get some sleep tonight..

:roftl::bleh: How was your day ?

It is,really! :sneaky2::naughty:

Well at least today :mf_rosetinted:

i worked all day.. and yours?

:lightsabre::bash::welcomeani::drunk_sing::poke::winner_third_h4h:hiya i am new please reply and make me feel welcome i am very ambitous:drinks_wine::

hey!

i do have enough money to go thats the annoying thing, i told my dad this morning about gettin a new tv since mine is buzzing and is going to explode and i then said oh im thinking about going to madrid to see mika to which he goes take it your not gettin a new tv then cause we all know Mika comes first in your world

exactly how my dad acts! and he said Rain sounded like a dying cat! :shocked:

aww.. i hope you'll get some sleep tonight..

i worked all day.. and yours?

i dnt wanna get sleep tonight, i can b online all night, unless they endup giving us a swim meet tomorrow, which would b a stupid mistake on their part, then i would have to wake up at 5 :thumbdown:

i dnt wanna get sleep tonight, i can b online all night, unless they endup giving us a swim meet tomorrow, which would b a stupid mistake on their part, then i would have to wake up at 5 :thumbdown:

just imagine, all night on mfc! :wub2::naughty: