Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello again Sam.

What song?

heeeeeey

are we all obsessing again today ?

I was on the MFC for 7 hours yesterday.

Oh people help.

My angel is just TOO perfect.

why wasn't I at the Parc des bloody Princes yesterdaaaaay ?!

anyway.

to answer your question Clare.

rain is Mika's new song.

when I heard it my heart just stopped.

I've got to stop it.

I saw three big girls dancing on the telly yesterday.

I'm going mad.

:roftl:

anyway.

gotta go.

xXxXxXx

*sings*

That's not my name

That's not my name

That's not my name

yeah...go to youtube "rain mika" and listen...:wub2:

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

That's not my name. Hahahaha!!:roftl:

That reminds me of the Ting Ting's song.

Getting back to the Rain song I will see if I can find it.

WOW, your sooo lucky! I've never been to any of his concerts... I hope you have the best time! :original:

i am so nervous!

what do you think? if i get to meet him, would my behaviour get worse or will i be cured? any prediction, doctor?

i am so nervous!

what do you think? if i get to meet him, would my behaviour get worse or will i be cured? any prediction, doctor?

Well, if I was in your place I think I'd never be able to stop thinking about him, or dreaming about him, or talking about him, so if your anything like me im guessing you'll never escape, but do you really want too? Sigh, just looking at photos is amazing, without even the thought of actually meeting him! :wub2:

yesss! i would die just to have a picture with him. this is my dream! life isn't worth living without having met him!!!

(was that an english sentence? my grammar sux.)

Aww I know, I totally agree... I hope I get the chance one day.... :wub2:*sighs*:wub2:

So whats your name? Mines Sam :original:

(Btw, my grammars not any better!)

So Far the Mikaholics are:

#1 racinghorse83

#2 akment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

wow this is awesome!! seven mikaholics already!!

sorry i haven't been on here for a few days, but i went away unexpectedly. =)

well, the point of this group is NOT to get over the addiction (that would be horrible.)

its so we have someone to talk too other than our family/ friends. well, for me anyway. i swear they'll strangle me if i say 'mika' one more time.

hehe =)

clare, are you wanting to join?

how youall doin?

I have a problem.

I got given a free sample of Mikanol by a friend and now I'm highly addicted to the stuff.

Below is the Mikanictionary definition of Mikanol:

Mikanol. 1- Should be a Class A Drug. Highly addictive. 2- Mika medicine title. WARNING: may cause uncontrollable smiling, grinning, drooling, or unexpected feelings of inner peace/joy/cheerfulness and professions of loving today or lollipops.

Since then I've been frequently Mikagutterminding* and going absolutely crazy pulling the house apart if I don't get my Mikafix.*

I don't know what there is left to do but see if anyone else is suffering like me, and if so perhaps we can find refuge in each other/s to help overcome the severity of our addictions (or at least be able to go 24hours without listening to LICM and not scream/yell/kick on the floor and make a scene.)

Anyone want to start a club? not exactly Anonymous i know but hey... we need a support group.... at least i do =)

*Sourced from the Mikanictionary

So Far the Mikaholics are:

#1 racinghorse83

#2 akment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

I totally need to join I have to be honest.....here is my confession....it's urs too.....I am a Mikaholic:shocked:I know, it's shocking, wait no it's not who took my LICM CD?? it was you wasn't it akment20? I want Mika NOOOOOOO please mom *rolls eyes up in head, and keeps it that way, and sings happy ending* I want Mika I want Mika I want Mika I want Mika, little bit a love......Sorry guys I have a problem....stop making fun :(LMAO:roftl:

I think I'm going insane....I said something.....something I should be ashamed of.......I said:........I hate Mika....:shocked: and I said "the wedding is off, Mika!"....:shocked:.......SORRY,SORRY,SORRY......please don't kill me for this, I was going insane for a while, and the funny thing is I was looking at pics of Mika and videos and etc. and I said it out of nowhere, but you all know I would never say that I love Mika soooo shut up...ha Love ya KISSES bye:boxed::shocked::wink2:

I totally need to join I have to be honest.....here is my confession....it's urs too.....I am a Mikaholic:shocked:I know, it's shocking, wait no it's not who took my LICM CD?? it was you wasn't it akment20? I want Mika NOOOOOOO please mom *rolls eyes up in head, and keeps it that way, and sings happy ending* I want Mika I want Mika I want Mika I want Mika, little bit a love......Sorry guys I have a problem....stop making fun :(LMAO:roftl:

lol ankmet20 is spelled with an N people. :roftl:

and It might have slipped into my purse at some time, yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

did you by chance have any coffee or sugar tonight?

you are now officially part of mikaholics anonymous, victoria+Mika.

the spelling mistake is now fixed, ankment20! (may i call you kristine? tough if not, coz i will anyway. hehe)

yay! 8 mikaholics! will post NEW official list in about 30seconds =)

NEW official list of mikaholics- can be seen on first post/first page.

cheerz

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

EIGHT!! we gotta get higher than that =)

you are now officially part of mikaholics anonymous, victoria+Mika.

the spelling mistake is now fixed, ankment20! (may i call you kristine? tough if not, coz i will anyway. hehe)

yay! 8 mikaholics! will post NEW official list in about 30seconds =)

just because you said that, yes you may call me Kristine, as may anybody else :)

:naughty:

thankyou, kristine.

you have my official permission to call me charli.

BECAUSE, thats my name.

its short for charlotte. one of my best mates is called christine. but, as you can see, its with a C.

lol I don't see too many spelling it how I do, but I like my spelling.

What up Charli?