Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

i think its cool too. =)

the k instead of c thing, i mean.

well, i'm just reading stuff and going through pix of the france show, because i had to go away for three days with no access to internet (sob) so i'm behind on all the mika-goss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think its cool too. =)

the k instead of c thing, i mean.

well, i'm just reading stuff and going through pix of the france show, because i had to go away for three days with no access to internet (sob) so i'm behind on all the mika-goss

This was my first time being on the MFC with gigs happening (I joined when he was in 'hiding') and now its like a WAVE of Mika...its hard keeping up!

lol ankmet20 is spelled with an N people. :roftl:

and It might have slipped into my purse at some time, yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

did you by chance have any coffee or sugar tonight?

OHHH, sorry aNkmet20 hehe! and as a matter of fact I did have 3 cups of coffe and with sugar in it *laughs, evil* *twitches* but that was yesterday on the airplane:roftl:so that's why! now give me back my LICM CD...or else....I'll SCREAM and stomp my feet and kiss my Mika poster, I'll kiss Mika in the lips :das: hehe! LMAO!

NEW official list of mikaholics- can be seen on first post/first page.

cheerz

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

EIGHT!! we gotta get higher than that =)

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG 8 it's #8, there is 8 letters in my 1st name and last name and Mika's last name and Mika's middle name:roftl:yay!!

sorry i haven't been on here for a few days, but i went away unexpectedly. =)

well, the point of this group is NOT to get over the addiction (that would be horrible.)

its so we have someone to talk too other than our family/ friends. well, for me anyway. i swear they'll strangle me if i say 'mika' one more time.

hehe =)

clare, are you wanting to join?

how youall doin?

Hello everyone! Im glad this isn't to give up our addiction, because that is physically impossible for me right now, I'd be nothing without it!! :boxed:

Im driving my family crazy too... I tried to show my little sister how great he is yesterday... She thinks i'm crazy! Maybe I am.... *sigh*

So how is everybody today?

Hello everyone! Im glad this isn't to give up our addiction, because that is physically impossible for me right now, I'd be nothing without it!! :boxed:

Im driving my family crazy too... I tried to show my little sister how great he is yesterday... She thinks i'm crazy! Maybe I am.... *sigh*

So how is everybody today?

:roftl:

we are all crazy

we are all sick but

we are all in love ...

what dyou expect ?

I know, my parents hate Mika and so do my friends but only cause I talk live and breathe Mika 24/7 lol

Yep I'm good. How's you ?

we are all crazy

we are all sick but

we are all in love ...

what dyou expect ?

I know, my parents hate Mika and so do my friends but only cause I talk live and breathe Mika 24/7 lol

Yep I'm good. How's you ?

Very true... My family dont hate Mika, but they dont like me constantly talking about him, and keep asking me to sing different songs! :sad:

Other than that im good thanks! :biggrin2: What are you up to today? Anything fun?

Very true... My family dont hate Mika, but they dont like me constantly talking about him, and keep asking me to sing different songs! :sad:

Other than that im good thanks! :biggrin2: What are you up to today? Anything fun?

errrrrrm,oh my god I've SO gotta tell you this !!!!

MY DAD GOT ME TWO TICKETS TO SEE MIKA AT NIIIIIMES !!!!

:jawdrop:

oh heelp. I'm so happie.

oh heelp. I'm so happie.

WOW, your so lucky!! I bet your sooooo excited! I hope you have the best time! :thumb_yello:

whats mikas middle name? i didnt even knoiw he had one (hehe).

You need to read the FAQs - click on the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

oh heelp. I'm so happie.

Congratulations - I know you will have a great time:thumb_yello:

warning: personal and potentially sad.

oh, just add me. Mika's been in my life since last March and first I just thought he's just f*ing hot and amazing, but I never listened to most of his songs, just GK and LT. But once I saw him perform in San Francisco, where I stood right in front of him, it happened. I got too close and fell for him, badly. I couldn't get over him for weeks, I couldn't sleep or eat. The night after the concert I was crying in my bed from the emotional strain, and even while talking to my dad on the phone tears were running down my face. He never knew, he never does. That's when I discovered Over My Shoulder, a song that makes me cry because I often feel cold and lonely. In the weeks following the concert I've seen every youtube video related to him and started looking over the threads at MFC. Then I joined. My obsession was really bad and it took me until this May to feel alright again. Of course, by that time I've listened to him 1400 times on iTunes alone, my record for 4 months.

I really thought I got over him, but after seeing him in Rock Werchter and Parc des Princes AND seeing him after the last concert, I relapsed. I've been on the MFC almost nonstop since Thursday and while I am not feeling as obsessed as in February, I am inevitably drawn to his image. I froze when he emerged from a van full of his friends, whom I envy. He signed my ticket, but he didn't really acknowledge me and it was kind of heartbreaking to realize that we are in parallel universes, that he is going to get into that van and go on living his exciting life, while I ended up walking back home by myself at 3 am in Paris. I know there is no chance we'll ever be so much as acquainted, but seeing him in real life brought the message home. I have to get over him and move on, because I can't have him and he wouldn't want me. I've had instances of unrequited love before and those very nearly led me to suicide, but I got over that, alone, and slowly built myself up. Yet I fall for Mika again and again.

Ultimately, I find him attractive because he is what I believe I am not - original, eloquent, beautiful, talented and extremely charismatic. He is living an amazing life that very few have, and I know full well that he deserves it for his hard work and overcoming early life difficulties, but I just can't go back to my own reality after having a taste of his world. I am stuck waiting for something to happen, to make me interested in my own life, but it never will unless I do something. Yet it's just not happening. My obsessive personality is hurting me yet again and it's a solitary battle I doubt will ever win, not with Mika, not with anyone who succeeds him. It is a shadow of my reality, and while I am happy right now I know that there is a darker side in me, and it is a sad irony that an image so infused with love and happiness can unearth my worst nightmares.

oh, just add me. Mika's been in my life since last March and first I just thought he's just f*ing hot and amazing, but I never listened to most of his songs, just GK and LT. But once I saw him perform in San Francisco, where I stood right in front of him, it happened. I got too close and fell for him, badly. I couldn't get over him for weeks, I couldn't sleep or eat. The night after the concert I was crying in my bed from the emotional strain, and even while talking to my dad on the phone tears were running down my face. He never knew, he never does. That's when I discovered Over My Shoulder, a song that makes me cry because I often feel cold and lonely. In the weeks following the concert I've seen every youtube video related to him and started looking over the threads at MFC. Then I joined. My obsession was really bad and it took me until this May to feel alright again. Of course, by that time I've listened to him 1400 times on iTunes alone, my record for 4 months.

I really thought I got over him, but after seeing him in Rock Werchter and Parc des Princes AND seeing him after the last concert, I relapsed. I've been on the MFC almost nonstop since Thursday and while I am not feeling as obsessed as in February, I am inevitably drawn to his image. I froze when he emerged from a van full of his friends, whom I envy. He signed my ticket, but he didn't really acknowledge me and it was kind of heartbreaking to realize that we are in parallel universes, that he is going to get into that van and go on living his exciting life, while I ended up walking back home by myself at 3 am in Paris. I know there is no chance we'll ever be so much as acquainted, but seeing him in real life brought the message home. I have to get over him and move on, because I can't have him and he wouldn't want me. I've had instances of unrequited love before and those very nearly led me to suicide, but I got over that, alone, and slowly built myself up. Yet I fall for Mika again and again.

Ultimately, I find him attractive because he is what I believe I am not - original, eloquent, beautiful, talented and extremely charismatic. He is living an amazing life that very few have, and I know full well that he deserves it for his hard work and overcoming early life difficulties, but I just can't go back to my own reality after having a taste of his world. I am stuck waiting for something to happen, to make me interested in my own life, but it never will unless I do something. Yet it's just not happening. My obsessive personality is hurting me yet again and it's a solitary battle I doubt will ever win, not with Mika, not with anyone who succeeds him. It is a shadow of my reality, and while I am happy right now I know that there is a darker side in me, and it is a sad irony that an image so infused with love and happiness can unearth my worst nightmares.

oi...thats what I am scared will happen if I meet him. Your story is actually quite sad hun. but thats what were here for..this fansite is like a little relief from reality.

:huglove:

Ah...thats why im scared about going to a gig. Are you enjoying being obsessed? Could be worse, you might have fallen for someone like Zac Efron, who has no talent or life whatsoever.

Still...can someone get me some Mikanol? PLEASE!

wow, hurtfulpurple, you're number 10.

i was the age ten once.

for like a whole year.

thats 375 days.

it was some awesome 375 days, i tell you.

I think a years 365 days isn't it ?

anyway.

My ten year old year was probably deadly rubbishly boring.

When I was small I only had one friend and when she wasn't in my class the next year I thought she wouldn't like me anymore so I didn't talk to her again. I went around the playground alone and kept on walking till the bell rang. And there was this girl that kept on hitting me and tripping me over. I hated her. Anyway. Not that your very interested in my sad 10 year old year of my life lol.

So people ...

Mikanol anyone ????

pleaseee ?

oh. whoops. my bad.

the 375 days thing, i mean.

well, i know i'm not one to ask, but what is mikanol?

i think it is.....

not quite real.....

but definately there.

like the horse bug. its what inspires me to work three jobs, spend hours shoveling manure and pouring money into my horse just for the pleasure of a good long canter/ a new medal/ the fun of competition.

its great stuff i tell you.

oh. whoops. my bad.

the 375 days thing, i mean.

well, i know i'm not one to ask, but what is mikanol?

i think it is.....

not quite real.....

but definately there.

like the horse bug. its what inspires me to work three jobs, spend hours shoveling manure and pouring money into my horse just for the pleasure of a good long canter/ a new medal/ the fun of competition.

its great stuff i tell you.

you're so deadly funny !

Yeah. Mikanol doesn't exist. Sadly. But it is definetly there. And it's glowing. Bloody thing. It's mental torture.

Hmmmmm, shoveling manure sounds ... nice.

anyway. have got to go.

You people better have squillions of chickeny pictures on this thread when I come back.

aww, thankyou. i get that alot.

chickeny pictures??

wait...

its coming back to me....

thats like the inside word, right? for s**y pictures.

i get it.

ok.

well, i'm off to bed so someone else can sort that for me. or rather, MiKaL00v3

nightynight

aww, thankyou. i get that alot.

chickeny pictures??

wait...

its coming back to me....

thats like the inside word, right? for s**y pictures.

i get it.

ok.

well, i'm off to bed so someone else can sort that for me. or rather, MiKaL00v3

nightynight

basically yeah.