Check your email!!

Ankmet20

Perhaps.

Teenage mothers...there was one girl that went to my school and she was pregnant but I never saw her...other people did though.

Teenage preggo's? Reminds me of this...

Some guy in my English class described those underage girls that try to "act older than they are as...

Prosti-tots. Quite a clever term in my opinion.

And by the way...Finsker....I don't think there's a winner yet. And if there is, I haven't heard who it is...

Prosti-tots? :roftl: :roftl: thats great!

two of my friends got knocked up senior year.

a few more did that I didn't know.

this is out of a class of 167..really sad, and I live in a nice neighborhood.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prosti-tots? :roftl: :roftl: thats great!

two of my friends got knocked up senior year.

a few more did that I didn't know.

this is out of a class of 167..really sad, and I live in a nice neighborhood.

I know...the teacher wrote it on the board and everything hehe

Wow...I don't know if that many people have gotten pregnant at my school. Could have...but then again...I don't know everyone...

I know...the teacher wrote it on the board and everything hehe

Wow...I don't know if that many people have gotten pregnant at my school. Could have...but then again...I don't know everyone...

its a sad sad world where sex is becoming more important than love. :tears:

I know. I mean, okay have fun...whatever...that's your choice. But there's no need to have fun with everyone.

lol!! anyways...do you think they will actually announce when there are winners or just leave it as is?

lol!! anyways...do you think they will actually announce when there are winners or just leave it as is?

I don't know.

But my guess would be that if you win, then of course you get an email. As for posting the winners...I don't know. I'm not sure they will...and if they do (and if it's anything like how the conest has been going so far) it will be said like 3 days after the show happened:roftl:

I don't know.

But my guess would be that if you win, then of course you get an email. As for posting the winners...I don't know. I'm not sure they will...and if they do (and if it's anything like how the conest has been going so far) it will be said like 3 days after the show happened:roftl:

lol!!

"congradulations...to the winners..but uhm..sorry you all couldn't make it"

'cept those french speaking friends related to one Michael Penniman. :mf_rosetinted:

lol!!

"congradulations...to the winners..but uhm..sorry you all couldn't make it"

'cept those french speaking friends related to one Michael Penniman. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha:roftl:

I mean, I'm not related to Mika but I know some French (perhaps I shouldn't have dropped it after grade 9...) Let's see what I remember...

fromage, gateau, toilette, je me mange:roftl: merci...simple words like that

Pretty sad, see as I live in Canada...but what I know would be of no use if I lived in Quebec...haha

I mean, I'm not related to Mika but I know some French (perhaps I shouldn't have dropped it after grade 9...) Let's see what I remember...

Pretty sad, see as I live in Canada...but what I know would be of no use if I lived in Quebec...haha

Better than me...

Let's see... je suis, tu es, il est, elle est, nous sommes, vous etes, ils sont, elles sont.

And: Le pamplemousse est sur l'ascenseur!

Je me mange... does that mean "I eat me"??

Better than me...

Let's see... je suis, tu es, il est, elle est, nous sommes, vous etes, ils sont, elles sont.

And: Le pamplemousse est sur l'ascenseur!

Je me mange... does that mean "I eat me"??

Oh yeah, I know that verb:roftl:

Pamplemousse? Those Telefrancais videos cracked me up.

It does. One time in class in grade 9 we were learning those relfexive verbs or whatever they are called. And the teacher called on one guy and what was supposed to come out of his mouth was something that started of with "je me brosse" (or whatever) but it came out as "je me mange" One of my friends and I will still go to each other: Remember grade 9 french? je me mange?:roftl:

Oh yeah, I know that verb:roftl:

Pamplemousse? Those Telefrancais videos cracked me up.

It does. One time in class in grade 9 we were learning those relfexive verbs or whatever they are called. And the teacher called on one guy and what was supposed to come out of his mouth was something that started of with "je me brosse" (or whatever) but it came out as "je me mange" One of my friends and I will still go to each other: Remember grade 9 french? je me mange?:roftl:

they only offered German and Spanish at my school, I learned spanish. I would have loved to learn french though.

LOL :naughty: :naughty:

because she was tinkling in public. :mf_rosetinted:

My mom is trying to get me to learn french:blink: She got me tons of books and C.D.s and i'm supposed to know it by next april.

Although i will say that knowing spanish makes it easier, but the pronunciations are way different.

they only offered German and Spanish at my school, I learned spanish. I would have loved to learn french though.

Cool. They never offered German at my school. Here in Canada you have to take French up until grade 9...after that it's your choice if you want to continue with it.

I took Spanish last year...I found it easier than French. But then again maybe that's because I knew French already and it helped a bit...

Yeah...I've decided that French and Spanish are sexy languages. German, I've decided...sounds a bit angry...

Cool. They never offered German at my school. Here in Canada you have to take French up until grade 9...after that it's your choice if you want to continue with it.

I took Spanish last year...I found it easier than French. But then again maybe that's because I knew French already and it helped a bit...

Yeah...I've decided that French and Spanish are sexy languages. German, I've decided...sounds a bit angry...

spanish isn't that sexy, but I think French is...mm..just the way sometimes it comes a bit from the throat or is breathy..I dunno.

My mom is trying to get me to learn french:blink: She got me tons of books and C.D.s and i'm supposed to know it by next april.

Although i will say that knowing spanish makes it easier, but the pronunciations are way different.

Pronunciations are different of course. But knowing it will help a bit.

haha, a language sexy factor depends on who is speaking it =D

That's true. I mean, if a creepy man says it...not the same effect as someone like Mika speaking... I was talking with a teacher at my school and he was like the British accent only sounds good on women. I'm like, "excuse me sir? you obviously haven't heard Mika talk..." Okay, maybe I was thinking that...but I've come to another conclusion...not everyone can suit a (British) accent...

That's true. I mean, if a creepy man says it...not the same effect as someone like Mika speaking... I was talking with a teacher at my school and he was like the British accent only sounds good on women. I'm like, "excuse me sir? you obviously haven't heard Mika talk..." Okay, maybe I was thinking that...but I've come to another conclusion...not everyone can suit a (British) accent...

when guys go really nasally high pitched british not so hott..but I think a ton of accents are just amazingly beautiful...hearing the way the word flows out of someones mouth in such a different way gets me feelin chickeny!!

when guys go really nasally high pitched british not so hott..but I think a ton of accents are just amazingly beautiful...hearing the way the word flows out of someones mouth in such a different way gets me feelin chickeny!!

Yeah for sure!!!