Check your email!!

Ankmet20

PS, the girl with the zillion hearts....... she has a problem, she only speaks in symbols lol.

poor thing poored her heart into that message (literally) and none of us can understand its true meaning! :roftl:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol congragts on the pen!

yeah...those french-speaking-related-to-him-who-are-close-friends are the lucky ones.

:naughty:

But surely he would just give them tickets, so there would

be no need for them to enter! :blink:

for what...did she win?

Caz would be the best one to tell you - but I think it was a competition

for tickets and to meet Mika. She made the winning video - got the

tickets, but Mika was ill so no meeting, and she was then promised

signed goodies, which she never got either!! :thumbdown:

Hope I got that right.

Hope I got that right.

oh wow. that would be a pisser.

:thumbdown:

Hope I got that right.

I think it was just tickets to the gig. But I think she may have been promised a meeting but she was def promised goodies which she didn't get.

I think it was just tickets to the gig. But I think she may have been promised a meeting but she was def promised goodies which she didn't get.

Ok - thanks!! :thumb_yello: It was still really bad news though - a lack

of organisation....................................that rings a bell!!! :naughty:

of organisation....................................that rings a bell!!! :naughty:

That was so disorganised. They even had to get changed in the pub next door because they hadn't arranged anything with the venue.

I think I remember something about them having to change clothes at a pub toilet :blink:

yupp and we totally heard horsie promise them signed stuff...several times :boxed:

Neeigghhhh. Did I tell you we saw her at Koko when we went to see Alphabeat? We sent Jemma to get the goss, but there was none.

Neeigghhhh. Did I tell you we saw her at Koko when we went to see Alphabeat? We sent Jemma to get the goss, but there was none.

Nope you didn't tell that. Did you take any pictures? I'm sure Bennie would love some :naughty:

Hope I got that right.

That would be the myspace competition from last year (its how I met Caz) and I also won the same thing but for a diff gig and my daughter won but cos they messed up the dates of the gigs on the myspace she was unable to make the gig due to performing arts auditions for a uni place in London, and if the dates were correct she would have been able to go to both.

No they didn't publish any names and No she didn't get anything to replace it, not even another gig.

she also won his bebo comp and that was also to meet mika and dance on stage with him at Hammersmith, YES THE CANCELLED ONE, well they changed the prize at the last minute to just gig tix, we spent extra money having to get last minute train tickets and had to take unpaid days off our works, and the gig got cancelled.:blink: so although it appears we have had some luck in these competitions, they have never been quite what they promised in the first place.

We too were promised goodies sent to us and it never happened, and he was unable to meet us after the gig as he as unwell (though some people met him as I have seen their pics, it wasn't even mentioned at the gig about the competition or the winners, which was disappointing a bit).

Any word on who won?

I think a lot are in the same boat :wink2:

Not sure anyone outside France really stands a chance

of getting there anyway - but we can hope!!

Very true.

Wait Whaaaaat! Closed!!??!?!

When did this happen!?!?

:shocked:

Ooopss...I think you saw...nevermind me quoting you then.

:thumbdown:

I'm worried because I did check mine earlier when it wasn't closed, but didn't add my info again thinking they probably all ready have it like 3 times anyway........:boxed:

really, this whole thing was way too messed up and confusing.

Just a bit right?

That would be the myspace competition from last year (its how I met Caz) and I also won the same thing but for a diff gig and my daughter won but cos they messed up the dates of the gigs on the myspace she was unable to make the gig due to performing arts auditions for a uni place in London, and if the dates were correct she would have been able to go to both.

No they didn't publish any names and No she didn't get anything to replace it, not even another gig.

she also won his bebo comp and that was also to meet mika and dance on stage with him at Hammersmith, YES THE CANCELLED ONE, well they changed the prize at the last minute to just gig tix, we spent extra money having to get last minute train tickets and had to take unpaid days off our works, and the gig got cancelled.:blink: so although it appears we have had some luck in these competitions, they have never been quite what they promised in the first place.

We too were promised goodies sent to us and it never happened, and he was unable to meet us after the gig as he as unwell (though some people met him as I have seen their pics, it wasn't even mentioned at the gig about the competition or the winners, which was disappointing a bit).

It makes you wonder why there are still so many of us here!!! :blink:

I don't want to have to get used to incompetence - I can handle the

odd mistake, but time after time, it starts to get a bit much!!! :thumbdown:

And people wonder why we are so cynical Wendo. The proof is out there.

I wasn't there for the old ones, but hearing about them and then seeing this makes me annoyed

especially when he posted it on myspace and all the other sites late, and we were all a bit irked at that, and then he sends an email a few hours before closing it.

I have a message for Meeks: Listen to your MFC'ers.... :mf_rosetinted: