Check your email!!

Ankmet20

This whole thing is just a little sad:sad:

Pft yeah. But , I dont care anymore, I didn't get my hopes up. As of today mom is recorded as saying ' I'm going to an eagles concert before i ever take you to a mika one. ' :original: that made my face light up.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pft yeah. But , I dont care anymore, I didn't get my hopes up. As of today mom is recorded as saying ' I'm going to an eagles concert before i ever take you to a mika one. ' :original: that made my face light up.

yeah, I'm the same with the not getting my hopes up for things like that, and honestly I think the best things are unexpected anyway. I actually try to imagine things being really bad...then you end up so much happier when they're not:original:

I just think its sad how it was dealt with...just that gets on my nerves a bit.:no:

yeah, I'm the same with the not getting my hopes up for things like that, and honestly I think the best things are unexpected anyway. I actually try to imagine things being really bad...then you end up so much happier when they're not:original:

I just think its sad how it was dealt with...just that gets on my nerves a bit.:no:

Haha yeah, the whole thing has turned me a bitter shade of sarcastic

Hmmm, I got the first email, but not a second one. Now I'm paranoid about my email for a show I didn't have a chance of going to anyway. hahahah

Well, I am over 30 and if I told my mother I was dropping everything to fly to Paris for a concert, she would think I had lost my mind, lol.

Arrrgggghhhhh

I want to go to France and see him !

Me too!!! As well as many other people here...

I was REALLY excited when I heard about the contest!!! Signed up right away and then missed the deadline of the email that was sent today:thumbdown:

I have to say, this could have been organized a bit better but I think that with my luck, I wouldn't have won anyways, so why should I complain?

I have to say it's a contest with one wicked cool prize. I mentioned this to my friend and she was surprised at what the prize was. She like, "It's notlike it's a $50 Zellers gift card it's a once in a lifetime opportunity" She's so right.

I am looking forward to see what this new Mikasounds website has to offer in the future...

I was REALLY excited when I heard about the contest!!! Signed up right away and then missed the deadline of the email that was sent today:thumbdown:

I have to say, this could have been organized a bit better but I think that with my luck, I wouldn't have won anyways, so why should I complain?

I have to say it's a contest with one wicked cool prize. I mentioned this to my friend and she was surprised at what the prize was. She like, "It's notlike it's a $50 Zellers gift card it's a once in a lifetime opportunity" She's so right.

I am looking forward to see what this new Mikasounds website has to offer in the future...

:lmfao:I fricken love you!

I did win a mooing milk carton, and a spot on CTV one time :)

:lmfao:I fricken love you!

I did win a mooing milk carton, and a spot on CTV one time :)

Awww...thanks so much...I love you too hehe

No way?!? That's so awesome!!! I tried convincing myself one time my milk carton mooed...it didn't. I've never been on CTV though...I've been on MuchMusic though...

hopefully more orginization.

wait. what deadline for the email? it was the same entry thing as before..so if you entered before you should have gotten in the contest right?

or..omg...thats why my sister didn't get one. :tears: NOOOO

hopefully more orginization.

wait. what deadline for the email? it was the same entry thing as before..so if you entered before you should have gotten in the contest right?

or..omg...thats why my sister didn't get one. :tears: NOOOO

For sure.

Yeah that's what I meant- when I opened the link...the contest was closed:thumbdown:

Awww...thanks so much...I love you too hehe

No way?!? That's so awesome!!! I tried convincing myself one time my milk carton mooed...it didn't. I've never been on CTV though...I've been on MuchMusic though...

I won a thing about best school or something, and i was on talking about stuff with this uber enthusiatic weather man named tom brown LOL. he talked so fast then was like 'what's your favourite sport?' and i was like '.....' and i froze and he was like 'hockey?' and i nodded my head. but it isn't. I was really fat then. And i wrore a canada shirt, from the 2006 olympics in torino. it was red and said canada. And i didn't know it was a man's shirt and it fit me like ... hilariously :lmfao:

OHMYGOD FO SHIZZ?

For sure.

Yeah that's what I meant- when I opened the link...the contest was closed:thumbdown:

but I think if you entered your stuff before hand like..yesterday on Mikasounds you were still entered right?

The only thing that happened today was buying new cat food and seeing a baby robbin learn to fly :lmfao:

the rest was spent on here :no:

oh god. same here, my friend and I were watching Mika interviews for THREE hours, and she was like "AHH I HAVE TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER" and I was not effected at all..

I spend like 6 or more hours a day here...you know its sad when my dad was like "seriously, do we have to limit you to five hours a day?"

I dunno what I am going to do with the gigs coming up. :tear:

I knit more of my scarf today...and...painted a bit..x.x

I won a thing about best school or something, and i was on talking about stuff with this uber enthusiatic weather man named tom brown LOL. he talked so fast then was like 'what's your favourite sport?' and i was like '.....' and i froze and he was like 'hockey?' and i nodded my head. but it isn't. I was really fat then. And i wrore a canada shirt, from the 2006 olympics in torino. it was red and said canada. And i didn't know it was a man's shirt and it fit me like ... hilariously :lmfao:

OHMYGOD FO SHIZZ?

Hahaha:roftl: I wear guys shirts sometimes...even though a guys medium is large on me I still own a couple. I wear them to bed...

Yeah- my friend and I went down to MOD when Daughtry was there (she had an extra ticket and invited me). It was awesome!!! Matte Babel gave us gum (even though JP was like "Matte, they can't chew gum on camera" and Matte's response..."I just want to make friends" haha) and I met Tim afterwards and took a photo with him *sigh* He's such a nice guy...not bigheaded at all and that hoodie he wore...it was really soft. You should definately try it sometime (you live in Toronto right?) I want to go down again.

And MTV Canada...I plan to go there sometime as well...

oh god. same here, my friend and I were watching Mika interviews for THREE hours, and she was like "AHH I HAVE TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER" and I was not effected at all..

I spend like 6 or more hours a day here...you know its sad when my dad was like "seriously, do we have to limit you to five hours a day?"

I dunno what I am going to do with the gigs coming up. :tears:

I knit more of my scarf today...and...painted a bit..x.x

hahaha i know, youtube is my onky connection to the man!

OOOH YES!!!!

Hahaha:roftl: I wear guys shirts sometimes...even though a guys medium is large on me I still own a couple. I wear them to bed...

Yeah- my friend and I went down to MOD when Daughtry was there (she had an extra ticket and invited me). It was awesome!!! Matte Babel gave us gum (even though JP was like "Matte, they can't chew gum on camera" and Matte's response..."I just want to make friends" haha) and I met Tim afterwards and took a photo with him *sigh* He's such a nice guy...not bigheaded at all and that hoodie he wore...it was really soft. You should definately try it sometime (you live in Toronto right?) I want to go down again.

And MTV Canada...I plan to go there sometime as well...

LMFAO, i wear an oversized shirt that says I (heart) Ellen from eleln degeneres. and irony because my mom's name is ellen :P

You're SO lucky. Not sure who the VJs are, only the blonde girlie. I love the gay guy who did a report thingy on pride. I live a bit outside the city. Barrie. :)