Wish me luck

pam

I am trying to get my favorite radio station which plays western music, wish MIKA on his big day, so please all you fans out there, wish me luck so that they take my call!!!!!!!!!!:punk::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to get my favorite radio station which plays western music, wish MIKA on his big day, so please all you fans out there, wish me luck so that they take my call!!!!!!!!!!:punk::mf_lustslow:

goodluck! i will also try doing that! lets c how it goes!

Good luck!

But for a western music radio station? :blink:

I don't think that's Mika's genre very much... And I'm not sure a big number of Mika fans will be listening to the western station.

:wink2:

Good luck!

But for a western music radio station? :blink:

I don't think that's Mika's genre very much... And I'm not sure a big number of Mika fans will be listening to the western station.

:)

Western music in India means anything that is not Indian music mostly!! that is anything that is English language!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Western music in India means anything that is not Indian music mostly!! that is anything that is English language!!!:blush-anim-cl:

oooo okay...i thought it ment country music!:naughty: i was like...well if you think people will know who he is..:blink:

GOODLUCK!!

:woot_jump:

oooo okay...i thought it ment country music!:naughty: i was like...well if you think people will know who he is..:blink:

GOODLUCK!!

:woot_jump:

Thanks,

Yes some of us do know who he is, but not as many as in other countries, over here, hip hop music is what plays always on radio. I don't like it much but I listen to the radio because once in a while they also play some good music like you know, MIKA!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Yes some of us do know who he is, but not as many as in other countries, over here, hip hop music is what plays always on radio. I don't like it much but I listen to the radio because once in a while they also play some good music like you know, MIKA!!!!!!!!!!

lucky u! they always say, " ive nvr heard of him" and hang up on me! they even had his concert posted on the site!!!:thumbdown:

• 2 years later...
Thanks,

Exactly :wink2:

Thanks,

true...the only reason to switch on the radio!!!!

hey!!!,that would actually be a good idea for this year,...on many radiostations all around the world?! how cool would that be?!:mf_rosetinted:

I like so much the world of the fans over all one in special...

although he still not finishe to be my friend in youtube...

I refer to fan of MIka called ZAM906.he is my source of inspiracion every day.He is fantastic

Thanks all the Mika´s Fans but in special to Zam906.

post-20706-142983694919_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983694922_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983694922_thumb.gif

post-20706-142983694923_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983694927_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

• 2 months later...
true...the only reason to switch on the radio!!!!

hey!!!,that would actually be a good idea for this year,...on many radiostations all around the world?! how cool would that be?!:mf_rosetinted:

Ya think maybe drugging the RJs would work? :mf_rosetinted: