Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah yes. I have read that. But that just means he likes clouds shaped like boobs. It doesn't mean he actually likes boobs.

Yes, yes, I know.:tears:

:naughty:

I was seriously looking for a long time though. Is chickadee even still on?:lol3:

Sorry, I had to go get my son from school...

Ah yes. I have read that. But that just means he likes clouds shaped like boobs. It doesn't mean he actually likes boobs.

Sorry, I had to go get my son from school...

Yeah... BUT if he likes the clouds that are shaped like boobs, then he must like boobs themselves, yes? :naughty:

Hahah, that sounds funny when it's 10:31 PM here :bleh: (About you picking up your son from school)

Yeah... BUT if he likes the clouds that are shaped like boobs, then he must like boobs themselves, yes? :naughty:

Hahah, that sounds funny when it's 10:31 PM here :bleh: (About you picking up your son from school)

That, unfortunately, is flawed logic. That's like saying I like strawberry flavoured Ice cream, therefore I must like strawberries... Not necessarily.

That, unfortunately, is flawed logic. That's like saying I like strawberry flavoured Ice cream, therefore I must like strawberries... Not necessarily.

Yes, that's very true...

Well I don't know. It was just an assumption by many, and anyways it's secretly fun to tease him and think he likes boobies.

:bleh:

TO THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE ARE NEW BLOGS; NOPE, NOT YET:no:. THE CONVO FROM PAGE 170 TO THE CURRENT PAGE WAS ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND SHOULD BE IGNORED.

PLEASE...DON'T ASK...:roftl:

SORRY FOR LITTERING.:blush-anim-cl:

:clap: Nice job.

You must have noticed "Je suis née à Beirut" too. I don't know how, but I think he's managed to work that into every single videotaped conversation he's ever had, no matter what the language. :naughty:

Didn't he actually say :'J'ai né...' :roftl: I may be wrong, watched it only once :bleh:

Oops, congrats, Nono ;o) :flowers2:

Didn't he actually say :'J'ai né...' :roftl: I may be wrong, watched it only once :bleh:

Oops, congrats, Nono ;o) :flowers2:

I think it would be "Je suis né.." from what I remember...:blink:

Thanks! :wub2:

TO THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE ARE NEW BLOGS; NOPE, NOT YET:no:. THE CONVO FROM PAGE 170 TO THE CURRENT PAGE WAS ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND SHOULD BE IGNORED.

PLEASE...DON'T ASK...:roftl:

SORRY FOR LITTERING.:blush-anim-cl:

THANK YOU !!!!

It helps!!!:bleh:

*Mika wakes up - yawns, stretches, grabs his Mac*

"Well, I suppose I should take a peek on MFC to see what my loyal subjects are saying about my faaaabulous blogs...."

*Reads this thread*

"Wha...? Boobs?! ANDY! I TOLD YOU THAT FOOTAGE WAS PRIVATE!"

*Mika wakes up - yawns, stretches, grabs his Mac*

"Well, I suppose I should take a peek on MFC to see what my loyal subjects are saying about my faaaabulous blogs...."

*Reads this thread*

"Wha...? Boobs?! ANDY! I TOLD YOU THAT FOOTAGE WAS PRIVATE!"

:lmfao:

Why would Andy be filming that? :boxed: