• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLD UP!!!

I thought he didn't like fish?

WHATS GOING ON?

I thought people said he was allergic for seafood...

(but the "people said"-part explains it all I think :roftl:)

Maybe he doesn't like them when they're alive? :mf_rosetinted:

fried,grilled and baked, lol, thats exakly what i ate too today!!!

wow hes had my favourite food on my favourite element, oh god, restaurants on water are the bests, beirut, he is so lucky really, thats so nice to share even if its marketing who cares, i miss the sea so ****ing much, i didnt know he eats fish...i cant believe i have actually sthg else in common with this guy, sthg else than swearing like a truckdriver,lol

aaawww and the pics from the window, i love them all, i took like 100 pics today and im still so glad to see some more, i love them so much

EDIT: ok i removed the pic fromMWwindow because it was too big on here

id like to sleep too but i cant, ive had a very beautiful day and i cant sleep now, ****

lurvelly blog! :naughty:

:wub2:

i just saw it:roftl:

"lurvelly"

:lmfao:

maybe he like fish but when it`s not alive and trying to pinch his butt in the sea :roftl:

:lmao:

exactly my thoughts:naughty:

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO BE IN BEIRUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

got my sis, bro and dad there spending their holidays and they went today to Baalbeck:wub2:

should tell them or wrn them that they might see him somewhere in Beirut or Zahlé!!!!

he's gonna probably spend his vacation there as it's his last date...

I sure lurve that man! :wub2:

Thanks Mika, and I hope you get some sleep even with the asshole next door :naughty:

He should put on LICM full blast and, p*** off the other guy:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

And I'm sure in the interview he said he didn't like eating fish or seafood as well as swimming in the sea.

Wish I knew where to find it.

He should put on LICM full blast and, p*** off the other guy:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

And I'm sure in the interview he said he didn't like eating fish or seafood as well as swimming in the sea.

i though the same..

but i didn`t save the link at that time :thumbdown:

Oh noooes, does that mean he lies in interview sometimes? :shocked::shocked: :naughty:

Searches youtube, life in 2 minutes????