Longing for rest from all of the day

Why should we worry, no one will care

Look at the stars so far away

We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow?

We've got tonight babe

Why don't you blog?

hahahahh :wub2: hopeless, I know :wub2:

Very nice!!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

That's alright, 'cause I neither like him or am scared of him, and if I see him around Marlborough ( where he is supposed to have place) I'll let him know in no uncertain terms!

Sorry, I know your a fan, but I find him unrespectful and odious.

Just my opinion.

I can't say much about Pete really... I loved the Libertines, have both their albums and saw them live afew times... though I like neither Babyshambles or Dirty Pretty Things... they were far better together :(

absolut_dahlsen_1.gif

Check this out by John Dahlsen!

Stunning!

Ooooh I do like that... thanks for posting that Rose... :thumb_yello:

Ohhh, David Batchelor, very nice :wub2: Love his unplugged flapper installation and pretty much everything he does with light. :thumb_yello: Gloster Road :wub2:

Not giving orders or seriously trying to request anything, I'd be over the moon if Mika told us a bit more about his stage props and costumes. After the introduction of Louboutin and Williamson I'd be delighted to learn something about the design of the Royal Sympathy Band heads, as to me personally they're one of the most beautiful details of the show.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, the pics!!!!

i love the one with all the neons and guirlandes into the black...malle

imagine a very very cheap way to decorate a place for a concert, you make guirlandes with light multicolured plastic bags, it would almost look like paper but differently

im SO interested in whta looks like plastic but is not, fake lookalike plastic jewelry is amazing plus i love the idea that it imitates something already fake like plastic haha

ok, thats only great he posts those pics, for all those like me interested, i ll create the plastic thread now, wow it will be incredibly beautiful!!!

But he also said he was flying John Travolta's 747 :wink2:

:lmfao:

I personally think he might avoid the mud blog too. It's a special experience and putting a video of it on youtube could cheapen that. Especially with haters coming past posting unnecessary things.

But, that's just my opinion.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, the pics!!!!

i love the one with all the neons and guirlandes into the black...malle

imagine a very very cheap way to decorate a place for a concert, you make guirlandes with light multicolured plastic bags, it would almost look like paper but differently

im SO interested in whta looks like plastic but is not, fake lookalike plastic jewelry is amazing plus i love the idea that it imitates something already fake like plastic haha

ok, thats only great he posts those pics, for all those like me interested, i ll create the plastic thread now, wow it will be incredibly beautiful!!!

:blink::lmfao:

:lmfao:

I personally think he might avoid the mud blog too. It's a special experience and putting a video of it on youtube could cheapen that. Especially with haters coming past posting unnecessary things.

But, that's just my opinion.

Agree about the cheapening.

I guess for the haters the bridge hopping video will do already. :bleh:

Agree about the cheapening.

I guess for the haters the bridge hopping video will do already. :bleh:

:roftl:I really like that video.. It's such pointless fun.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. He must be awake by now..

i'm not so keen on plastic, but i'm on colours, that's for sure!

i loved the blog about art...it's something mika is teaching ppl like me, who are OLD and so out of fashion you know...

as for many songs he's using in his blogs...i love them and i'm thankful because without mika i would never get to know them.

so i really don't care about mud or naked legs...but i laugh at those anyway, because mika can be so funny sometimes!

so i like him being funny, i like him being my art and music pusher...i like him ALWAYS.

thanks mika!

thanks for sharing things,. at least what you can share.

:shocked:Violet.......your location is......:lmao::naughty:

:roftl:

haha he woke up at 2!! how lazy!!I woke up at 1.

the usb is really nice!!! i know some great mags but i didnt know bout amelia, wonder if i can get it here.

*uck im totally UNABLE to have a subscription to anything!!! it scares me TO DEATH!