Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys.... he really is reading our comments. Yesterday I left a comment in the marine shirt blog telling him he shares good taste -- there's a famous picture of Picasso in the same shirt. I gave him a link to the photo, and today he put it up on one of the next blogs! It's a lot of fun to know he IS really reading them.

Zoots

Hey guys.... he really is reading our comments. Yesterday I left a comment in the marine shirt blog telling him he shares good taste -- there's a famous picture of Picasso in the same shirt. I gave him a link to the photo, and today he put it up on one of the next blogs! It's a lot of fun to know he IS really reading them.

Zoots

that's so cool! i was wondering where he found the picture!

Zoots

Aw, that was good of him :bleh:

Thanks!!!

btw how do you make those:boxed:

You're welcome :wink2:

It's kind of a long process...I posted a "How to" somewhere in this thread :naughty:

*Get's out of Nono's way*

Ok the site's not working right now so I guess my mission's over :emot-sad:

I'm a bit slow and just watched the video now...

It is awesome!

The beginning part...oh my goodness!!! Made me laugh SO much!!!:lmao: I think I may just use that voice from now on.

Except that I think I'd wear my own sunglasses. But hey, maybe Mika forgot his sunglasses or something.