Mika Live @ The Parc des Princes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something so magical about MIKA that I can't explain. I think something so huge is happening to my soul today and I wasn't even there!

I feel the same way. It's more than magic...

There is something so magical about MIKA that I can't explain. I think something so huge is happening to my soul today and I wasn't even there!

I know what you mean, hearing him live on the radio earlier...it was unbelieveable....imagine actually being there?!?! I don't think I could handle it all!!:shocked:

aw, don't worry! We'll find someone eventually:thumb_yello:

thanks though:flowers2: :original:

At least, you will have the chance to see him in 3 days... I don't know how many months I'll have to wait to see him... for the first time!!:tears:

At least, you will have the chance to see him in 3 days... I don't know how many months I'll have to wait to see him... for the first time!!:tears:

I remember that feeling of wishing like that, trust me when you get to see him, it will be amazing!!! even more amazing when you've to wait a long time...really:thumb_yello:

I remember that feeling of wishing like that, trust me when you get to see him, it will be amazing!!! even more amazing when you've to wait a long time...really:thumb_yello:

Yes I remember when you first came on MFC you thought you were never going to see Mika. Worth the wait wasn't it?

that's true!!! I've see him at the olympia hall in paris last year, and now I'll see him 2 times in one week... I'm so happy, and I can't wait :punk:

i upload audio on megaupload, wait few minutes for new links ;)

for the video, I'll do it tomorow, after sleeping

Thanks Larenaldise. If I get both video files downloaded I'll put them up on megaupload tonight.

that's true!!! I've see him at the olympia hall in paris last year, and now I'll see him 2 times in one week... I'm so happy, and I can't wait :punk:

thank youu!! :thumb_yello:

i have never seen yet :tears:

i think i`ll have to wait until 2009 :thumbdown: