Mika Live @ The Parc des Princes

Yes I remember when you first came on MFC you thought you were never going to see Mika. Worth the wait wasn't it?

aw, you remember that? thats really cool:) yeah, I was itching to go so badly, and finally did in February...it really was better than I ever imagined:wub2:

It was most definitly worth the wait!

that's true!!! I've see him at the olympia hall in paris last year, and now I'll see him 2 times in one week... I'm so happy, and I can't wait :punk:

i upload audio on megaupload, wait few minutes for new links ;)

for the video, I'll do it tomorow, after sleeping

:yay: I'm happy for you!!

and really thank you so much! If you're too tired leave it, we can wait:wink2:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious... has the "REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS.." thread been set up yet for this? I don't see it.

We don't have any reporters yet. Perhaps they all ran away to join Mika's circus. :wink2:

We don't have any reporters yet. Perhaps they all ran away to join Mika's circus. :wink2:

Hmmm... perhaps "if you build it they will come". Or maybe that's just wishful thinking!

Anyway, thanks for all the updates you've done on this thread Christine... that first post that you've been keeping current has been great!

Edit: I mean the other thread.

I read on french forum, that mika has talked with some french mika fans and he has invited them (30 of them) to the after show!!! I don't know if it's true or not but if it's true it was completly amazing

For those who have problems uploading files, there are things posted from the concert on You Tube.

WOW...he looked like a kid in a candy store.:) Looks like he had a good time...the set was very cool and very MIKA.

Wonder if he felt comfortable? Wonder if the people in the cheap seats felt "it"? How well did he command the crowd?

Oh Mika my angel ...

you're the best f*cking thing in the world !!!

I loooove you !!!

When will I be able to meet hiiiiiim ????????!!

ps: sorry about the swear word bit :naughty: If it disturbs anyone in anyway I'll get rid of it.